Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifefuel for Kanyecels

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Kanye has emerged from exile and launched himself into the stratosphere. They tried to review-bomb his music, and even tried removing it surreptitiously, but none of it stopped Ye from having the most popular song on Valentine’s Day.

What else could a Kanyecel do besides listen to bangers on Valentine’s Day? It seems the easiest way for a man to rebel against the system that ostracizes him is to just stream Ye. In that one instance, the globalist cabal loses its mind.

yeah based jew worshipping nigger
he is one of the good niggers goys

based Hitler-enjoying nigger

Which song was it?

Fuck that spineless prick. He bent the knee to the Jew. He ruined the JQpill in the image of normies permanently

Fuck that spineless prick. He bent the knee to the Jew. He ruined the JQpill in the image of normies permanently
They wouldn’t persist in trying to cancel him if he actually bent the knee. His fans just have a cop out to go to his concerts now. They even just removed his album from Apple Music!

They wouldn’t persist in trying to cancel him if he actually bent the knee. His fans just have a cop out to go to his concerts now. They even just removed his album from Apple Music!
They're all pawns ultimately, a person of his magnitude and influence's every major action is deliberately orchestrated by these (((people))) on purpose

Ye is controlled ops

Vultures was a good album I liked it

:feelsrope: Its always too good to be true
You have to question it when a man who's been balls deep in the (⛧⛧((industry))⛧⛧) for 22 years suddenly wakes up one day and starts ranting about jews and how he sacrificed his mother.

You have to question it when a man who's been balls deep in the (⛧⛧((industry))⛧⛧) for 22 years suddenly wakes up one day and starts ranting about jews and how he sacrificed his mother.
This guy is 46 years old. He has more money than any of us will ever see in life. You mean to tell me now all of a sudden he's woke? What happened to all the Jesus stuff he was doing?

Vultures was a good album I liked it
Same. I thought it was going to be some manic shit like his experimental albums, but it was conventionally good.