Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LIFEFUEL FOR SHORT MEN

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Shortmen

Shortmen

My quest to find a normal looking Cucktear who lives a normal life continues.

Last edited:
Jfl at that pic. How to signal "stay away from this monster at all costs". Its like they are explicitly trying to attract beta normies.

It's probably a "poly" relationship.

That's literally a tranny. Doesn't count

Just use one case to prove a generality theory.

>tfw no bull dyke swamp thing gf who is open to short men

Wtf, that's a tranny.

You sure it is a woman?

Reminds me of the curry who thought he was gonna ascend with blue haired landwhale but instead she killed him and didn't even go to jail cos she was 'mentally disturbed'

Reminds me of the curry who thought he was gonna ascend with blue haired landwhale but instead she killed him and didn't even go to jail cos she was 'mentally disturbed'
The sad thing is because the victim is currycel we will never see a lifetime movie of this epic tale

yeah it's either a tranny or one of those polygamous or whatever it's called, normal women don't look like that

If I go online and claim I'm 6'6 gigachad with a harem of foids. I guess you will believe that too?

Jfl at that pic. How to signal "stay away from this monster at all costs". Its like they are explicitly trying to attract beta normies.

Yeah it's odd. A lot of women purposefully make themselves unattractive. Then they still want to fuck chad though.

It's a tranny guys, don't be fooled. Biological women don't want manlets, she had to settle for a 5'7" dude bc Chads wont fuck a ladyboy

It’s a foid from IT doesn’t count. They are all trannies or landwhales

that "i love him to death" is meant literally

She looks like a typical Karen. And why do I get this feeling that this feminist whore is in some kind of open or poly relationship.

This thing dated tall AND short. And somehow femcels want us to think they exist.

I'm not a normy and I would be open to dating a girl who looked like that.

Her to her boyfriend: "I'm not entitled to date just one guy, sweety!"
I mean...

Given the lack of girls willing to date incels...

If there was one pure of heart out there...

Maybe she would actually see it as a moral imperetive to date multiple incels rather than just one, to make up for the neglect from the rest of her gender?

If she was pure of heart like that I think I could maybe cope? Long as I liked the guys, long as they were gentlemen.

Long as they didn't mog me. It feels more cucked if your GF is fucking chad who mogs you.

If she's taking pities on incels as bad as (or even worse) than you, it wouldn't feel as disheartening, perhaps?

so many bluepillers lmao

So Turbomanlets at 5,5ft are still unduly fucked. Quelle surprise.

PS. Sarcasm intended.

Wow she is such a fascinating case, stalked her post history a little bit, as soys would say: let's 'unpack her'
That's literally a tranny. Doesn't count
Wtf, that's a tranny.
You sure it is a woman?
She seems to be a woman(female), she explicitly says she isn't LGBTQ+, although she has a lot of such friends. Transsexuals online always scream on top of their lungs that they are trans.
But here is where things get interesting, her BF is twice her age. She seems to be embodiment of daddy issues type.
She looks like a typical Karen. And why do I get this feeling that this feminist whore is in some kind of open or poly relationship.
She also claims to stay with an ex who cheated with her, maybe she is the cuckqueen type?
She also claims to study japanese for half a decade, lifefuel for weebcels?
Such a fascinating creature... regardless once again it is shown that IT users are in no place to mock evil inkwells, considering their own subpar situation.

You can easily tell by the hairline that it's a tranny degenerate, jfl

Wow she looks like an amazing catch

All these poly relationship these days, are they consensual?

Maybe it's just me but they seem to be a recent thing, like last 10-15 years or so, hence I'm wondering why men who are in them aren't even going MGTOW.

And how do they take precautions? Like if a food is sleeping with 2 men, does she always use a condom with both or what??