Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for slav cels

Lifefuel for polish normies with good english

A slavnigger fucking a niggernigger.

wheres my black gf then, oh yea, i live in the whitest country ever

I wonder how tall he is. Being short as a man is a death sentence. What a cruel and unusual world.

He mogs me, i have balding hairline, my accent sounds like a drunk homeless russian, i'm uglier and i look like i'm 50 and i'm not NT.

Dnw I hope they both get mauled by a bear

Death to all sexhavers

Dnw I hope they both get mauled by a bear

Gross. Stick with your own.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

He is NT judging from his face alone.

Slavs/Balkan niggers are perfect for black women cause they are essentially niggers in a white man's body.

Based Gray… based.
I still believe all hope is not lost. Common sense may be taking a back-seat to ideology, but many times in history the underdog has ended up winning.

Last edited:
Slavs/Balkan niggers are perfect for black women cause they are essentially niggers in a white man's body.
South Slav average IQ is 85, they're tall, and like basketball. Literally south slavs and sheboons are made for each other lol.

South Slav average IQ is 85, they're tall, and like basketball. Literally south slavs and sheboons are made for each other lol.
@NorthernWind ascend with sheboons brocel. Slav Male × Black Woman Power Couples :owo:

She is ugly as fuck.if they have a child its likely going to be gigasubhuman because neither of the parent have any good features
he will be posting here hating on both parents and will be even more racist than usual ethnics

@NorthernWind ascend with sheboons brocel. Slav Male × Black Woman Power Couples :owo:
I would have sex with black females but they need to be at least moderately attractive and not fat.