Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[lifefuel] most Beckies from my highschool are still childless at 40 years old

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
A couple of them did become single Moms for Chads as predicted on this site. But most are still 'waiting for Chad' at 40. From my observations most of those waiting for Chads have only for less than 10% of the time been dating various normies, only to quickly break up from probably no sexual interest.

You have to understand how delusional women are. Not only do 4/10 women think they are a perfect match for a 9/10 Chad, but those 4/10 women, they fully believe they will get married to a Chad. The fact that in their early 20's they weren't able to get a Chad husband, doesn't phase them at all. Then through their late 20's and then the entire way through their 30's they still weren't able to find a Chad husband.. still doesn't shake their belief in their destiny to marry a Chad.

My normie friend who has stayed in touch with a number of the Beckies from our grade, he said the Beckies still are talking about 'when they get married', and 'when they have children.' This same normie went apeshit with emotion and rage when i told him most of these Beckies its too late, they will never have kids. He STILL fucking thinks these girls are going to settle for him, if they will just give him a chance.

This is the same normie who went apeshit at me when i told him the schools are closing down in our area, because there is too few kids. He still refuses to believe that even as i showed him articles from the local newspapers and information from the school district website confirming the closing of the schools.

I know in some social classes and some areas girls are willing to become single moms. But realize i am in an upper middle class/upper class white area and these girls i know them better than they know themselves - far better in fact. I knew they would not easily settle for being single moms, their egos are too huge for that.

That is one small respect i have for 'lower class' girls, is they will actually become a single mom for Chad if they can't marry a Chad.

Last edited:
This same normie went apeshit with emotion and rage when i told him most of these Beckies its too late, they will never have kids. He STILL fucking thinks these girls are going to settle for him, if they will just give him a chance.
:soy::feelshaha:

It's only fuel if they want chad babies. A lot of foids are embracing the crazy cat lady trope and just going without.

TRAVEL~!

:feelsugh: Which just means foreign cock.

This fucking guy has now for 25 years done the good cuck, liberal soy boy, male feminist act - and for that he has remained their friends. Problem is he actually believes this stuff, the girls might have a slight interest in him if at least he was just pretending to get pussy.

Funny thing is I read about incels here in highschool and college and how the normies are around them. Well at 40 the normies are exactly the same, they don't change, they don't learn, they don't try new things.
It's only fuel if they want chad babies. A lot of foids are embracing the crazy cat lady trope and just going without.

TRAVEL~!

:feelsugh: Which just means foreign cock.

ya that is the sad reason all women are so obsessed with travelling. They are under the same delusion as normies who think they can go to Eastern Europe and find beautiful intelligent women to marry them.

All women think they can find an unfound Chad in some far off place. Problem is in every place there are Stacies already there.

Last edited:
So you think they never had it good when they were at their prime?
Today they would have some kind of trouble getting something on tinder or similar? Even a simple thing temporarily that most men desire and will never have.
They still have it better than majority of men unless if the battery of their phone is draining fast as the balding of men.

Today they would have some kind of trouble getting something on tinder or similar? Even a simple thing temporarily that most men desire and will never have.
They still have it better than majority of men unless if the battery of their phone is draining fast as the balding of some people.

For flirting & sex & dating they all mog us to oblivion, hell they mog almost every man in the world to oblivion. But i also know what women really want isn't sex.. its a Chad husband and a nice family with which they can mog other women. There is also the mothering instinct before feminism came.

That is why when you listen to these cunts what they want isn't to get laid. What they dream of and talk about is marrying a Chad husband and having kids with Chad.

High iq.

They go to college and get on a career.

They want to have a baby at 32 but now can't find Chadtge next 8 years is desperation

It’s Chad or death for them, they won’t even accept a beta buxx now.

Yep i made greater wizard. Its a road of unimaginable suffering & difficulty .. but it is that which makes us stronger.
High iq.

They go to college and get on a career.

They want to have a baby at 32 but now can't find Chadtge next 8 years is desperation

Ya a woman should devote 100% her life at 16-22 being in shape, being pleasing and doing anything to get a Chad.. then as fast as possible try to get pregnant to lock him down.

Yep i made greater wizard. Its a road of unimaginable suffering & difficulty .. but it is that which makes us stronger.

Bless you fellow oldcel. However, cope on the “which makes us stronger“

It’s Chad or death for them, they won’t even accept a beta buxx now.

Ya the normies from highschool are still trying to convince the Beckies to date them. But without kids they don't even need a betabuxx. I was expecting more desperation in their late 30's to be honest, but I underestimated female delusion and ego.
Bless you fellow oldcel. However, cope on the “which makes us stronger“
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelswhat:

as i showed him articles from the local newspapers and information from the school district
JFL, you really enjoy torturing this deluded dummy normie. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how can you stand being around this soyboy beta cuck friend?

A couple of them did become single Moms for Chads as predicted on this site. But most are still 'waiting for Chad' at 40. From my observations most of those waiting for Chads have only for less than 10% of the time been dating various normies, only to quickly break up from probably no sexual interest.

You have to understand how delusional women are. Not only do 4/10 women think they are a perfect match for a 9/10 Chad, but those 4/10 women, they fully believe they will get married to a Chad. The fact that in their early 20's they weren't able to get a Chad husband, doesn't phase them at all. Then through their late 20's and then the entire way through their 30's they still weren't able to find a Chad husband.. still doesn't shake their belief in their destiny to marry a Chad.

My normie friend who has stayed in touch with a number of the Beckies from our grade, he said the Beckies still are talking about 'when they get married', and 'when they have children.' This same normie went apeshit with emotion and rage when i told him most of these Beckies its too late, they will never have kids. He STILL fucking thinks these girls are going to settle for him, if they will just give him a chance.

This is the same normie who went apeshit at me when i told him the schools are closing down in our area, because there is too few kids. He still refuses to believe that even as i showed him articles from the local newspapers and information from the school district website confirming the closing of the schools.

I know in some social classes and some areas girls are willing to become single moms. But realize i am in an upper middle class/upper class white area and these girls i know them better than they know themselves - far better in fact. I knew they would not easily settle for being single moms, their egos are too huge for that.

That is one small respect i have for 'lower class' girls, is they will actually become a single mom for Chad if they can't marry a Chad.
Is this your friend in the face of reality?
234px Ffffuuuuu

how can you stand being around this soyboy beta cuck friend?

I don't know I think we usually talk about fantasy things like video games or Star Wars type of stuff.. its just if you veer off into talking about reality, basically any subject the beta male neckbeard is going to go into a nerd rage, unless you stay with politically correct, leftwing, bluepilled thinking.

Something i have to admit is these conversations with normies it gives me insight of how their brains work. Another thing is it hones my thinking, you wouldn't believe the far fetched out of nowhere creative ideas beta male cucks come up with to keep the argument for the bluepill alive.

Like one incredible thing they do is in an debate with them, the points you raise that you back up with facts, they will have no memory of the entire debate the next time you see them. So you have to go through all the same points in the debate and defeat each of the normies assertions in the same order as the last time.

Then a third time you talk to them a week later, and again the normie will have no memory of any of the points you made. That is the power of cognitive dissonance. The normies minds erase anything that doesn't match the bluepill.
Is this your friend in the face of reality?
View attachment 390220
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Great post. One of the few legit theories TheRedPill has is that of alpha widows, where foids are basically "widows" to the one night they had with Chad and can never get over him. The part TRP gets wrong of course is that they think they themselves are the alpha.

It's like, betabuxxing isn't even an option in 2020 JFL. Foids want absolutely nothing to do with non-Chad men.

It's genuinely hard to tell who's the bigger delusional faggot in that equation - the dried up hags or your blue-pill cuck friend.

This is for beckies who were born in the 1980s, just imagine what todays beckies will be like in 20 or so years time

They still have it better than majority of men unless if the battery of their phone is draining fast as the balding of men.
Exactly, I'm an oldcel and most of my highschool foids can still fuck some young chadlites from time to time using dating apps and a lot of normies would do whatever they can to have a chance with them, while most old men from my highschool can't even have sex with ugly old foids!

How many did they kill?

meanwhile bluepilled boomers are just getting around to swallowing the fake pill of 'economic infertility' :feelskek: it's the foids, nigga :feelsUnreal:

It's only downhill from now on...