Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [LifeFuel][Serious][Cope][JFL]I think that

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
I might be the smartest person in my social circles. We have computer engineers, programmers, scientists, philosophers, business people, and highly creative types all the way to the PhD level....and I think I fucking mog all of them (inb4 delusionmaxxing).

Lately, I've been misunderstood at a higher frequency than expectation would indicate. This is surprisingly disquieting. It's starting to feel lonely again. Maybe I'm just slowly going insane and not realizing it. This might be my version of brain rot. :feelsbadman:

Or maybe, I'm now on a higher plane of consciousness.

iu

i think having a degree in philosophy is the stupidest shit never. not ONE great philosopher ever had one. how are you going to go to college for a degree in philosophy when the entire point is to think freely and honestly, and not to mention the levels of indoctrination colleges put onto you. anyone with a genuine degree in psychology is a kike moron

i think having a degree in philosophy is the stupidest shit never. not ONE great philosopher ever had one. how are you going to go to college for a degree in philosophy when the entire point is to think freely and honestly, and not to mention the levels of indoctrination colleges put onto you. anyone with a genuine degree in psychology is a kike moron
k

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, GrAY.

High IQcels are subtly bullied into being needlessly humble. It is probably more common than one might anticipate. Do you sincerely believe that your brainmog your peers? Do you struggle to associate with them on a social level? 140+ IQers often feel the way you describe.

You mog them :yes:
You're delusional insofar as the breadth of the mogging :yes:
You're going insane and your outdated sapient brain is rotting from being tuned to a different, higher plane of conciousness, of which it's not designed for :yes:

It is over for you. Should've been born as a postmaxxer.

Last edited:
You mog them :yes:
You're delusional insofar as the breadth of the mogging :yes:
You're going insane and your outdated sapient brain is rotting from being tuned to different, higher plane of conciousness, of which it's not designed for :yes:

It is over for you. Should've been born as a postmaxxer.
You're absolutely spot on. It's like I'm overclocking and my brain is melting.

Time to postmaxx.

High IQcels are subtly bullied into being needlessly humble. It is probably more common than one might anticipate. Do you sincerely believe that your brainmog your peers? Do you struggle to associate with them on a social level? 140+ IQers often feel the way you describe.
No, I don't struggle to associate with them, because we're all 2 SDs above the mean at the minimum, and so communication is not a problem. We sometimes discuss very bizarre ideas, but keep it all grounded in first principles and keep each other's reasoning in check. We all know very quickly when we're wrong, and if we don't, we quickly get corrected.

These feelings are more recent.

So probably not 140+ but you (and your associates) are definitely somewhere north of 100. My anecdote was from reading about extreme high IQs like 170 and how they viscerally cannot establish relationships with others that deviate 30 below and how they have an affinity for drinking.

So probably not 140+
We have two who are 140+. What you're describing are the dysfunctional high IQ individuals who have conditions and problems stemming from their overexcitability. There's certainly a correlation with mental illnesses, but it's not always the case. Our crypto nerd has ADHD, but the rest of us are fine.

high IQs like 170 and how they viscerally cannot establish relationships with others that deviate 30 below and how they have an affinity for drinking.
I find that hard to believe.

You need a high IQ for a philosophy degree.

I find that hard to believe.
Test results above 150 are generally unreliable in their accuracy. That is the absolute extreme end of the bell curve. We're talking Leonardo Da Vinci levels of genius - one in a thousand years.

He's not wrong. There is a communication breakdown and disconnect (sometimes, not always) when the gap is wide enough, but I don't know if a general estimate has been determined. There are also higher instances of drug use (including alcohol), but that has more to do with personality mixed with curiosity (not just curiosity alone).

Last edited:
No being the smartest person in your social circle for your FACE.