Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifepill] If you are still trying to fashionmaxx after coming here or any other forums, you deserve to be ridiculed

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
76780c20c72300ecb6d015840d82033d.jpg
francisco-lachowski-hoodie-jacket-h-m-model-png-favpng-8yA4fiqeqhfzLgeeC2vx6wDbf.jpg

fwm_7577.jpg

Whats the most valuable thing being shown? Its the clothes right?

WRONG!

Those clothes aren't worth even 1/10 the price tag they're printed on. They probably are all made in some factory in china or india by some low paid slaves. Using cheap materials and knockoff stuff, the clothes themselves aren't worth much.

The most valuable thing is the model!

These guys represent a elite level of genetics in looks that only a few posses, Because of the scarcity, these models are very valuable. Their halo effect is on a completely different level from even Chads.

Because of their insane halo effect, pretty much anything looks good on them. Thats why these models are in such high demand by the industry. A good looking model can advertise for a extremely large amount of different clothing items no matter how shitty it looks. Thats what the fashion industry wants. Even the shittiest product looks good on them. Therefore most bluepilled idiots will think, WOW THAT LOOKS GOOD! IM GOING TO BUY IT NOW! And then when they actually wear it they realized it doesn't look good on them but its too late.

I'm not saying you should wear cargo shorts and other shitty clothes around. But you need to know how the fashion industry works. ANYTHING looks good on gigachad.

So if you want to ascend. Instead of trying to fashionmaxx and waste your time and money, go surgerymaxx instead. Your own body appearance is way more important and valuable than any shitty overpriced clothing item you wear.

If you still don't get it, imagine these clothes being worn by some ugly curry manlet. Would they still seem "good to war" for you?

Btw I know people think this is chad worship. But in this case, its important to know coz thats how these fashion guys fool people! One could say the entire fashion/model system is based mostly on a next level halo effect!

Last edited:
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MALE MODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fashion maxed chads are suicide fuel.

fashionmaxx is cope

Its over for me anyway, no point in trying to look ridiculous with fashionmaxxxing

Your face is what makes clothes look good.

Fashionmaxxing is gigacope. Chad can wear some Walmart bags he taped together and get pussy. Inkwell can have excellent clothing and women will not look at him

just imagine a 5’4” recessed curry with acne wearing this shit

if i dressed like that i would be laughed at

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MALE MODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
greycel comment

Clothes only look good if you're good looking

it works for normies doe

I completely argree that fashionmaxxing is braindead cope, but I still think dressing well is legitimate. I don't mean being trendy or wasting hundreds of dollars to "look better". I mean dressing in an aesthetically pleasing, clean manner that does not draw attention. An incel dressed well will be treated better than an incel dressed disgustingly 100% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back