Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifepill] "You're not trying hard enough" = Basically Ad hominem

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Some guy tells you to do something. You follow his instructions and get none of the results promised. You confront him with this fact and he basically says "You're not trying hard enough".

Unless you did in fact not try hard enough, this is basically no different from Ad hominem. Rather than reflect on why his instructions didn't work, he defects the blame entirely on you and puts you under the assumption you were too lazy to put in effort. Nothing is done to address the main issue which is the instructions and expected results were flawed. Nothing detailed or specific is discussed.

Now you probably realize you heard that phrase many times in your life. That's right. Bluepillers, normies, cults etc love using this phrase. It gets them out of the very tough questions like why did their method work? Are they lying to us? And instead makes you doubt yourself.

Don't let those assholes get away with this. Make them address the hard questions. Make them answer why didnt it work and look at their uncomfortable reactions when struggling to answer you honestly.

Now you probably realize you heard that phrase many times in your life. That's right. Bluepillers, normies, cults etc love using this phrase. It gets them out of the very tough questions like why did their method work? Are they lying to us? And instead makes you doubt yourself.
Lazy deluded fucks love using this phrase so no matter what it makes you look like the bad guy.

The perpetual cope cycle of the normies
Do x
No,you didnt do It enough
No,you also need Y
No,you need to keep trying harder
No,you also need Z you silly inkwell

Some guy tells you to do something. You follow his instructions and get none of the results promised. You confront him with this fact and he basically says "You're not trying hard enough".

Unless you did in fact not try hard enough, this is basically no different from Ad hominem. Rather than reflect on why his instructions didn't work, he defects the blame entirely on you and puts you under the assumption you were too lazy to put in effort. Nothing is done to address the main issue which is the instructions and expected results were flawed.

Don't let those assholes get away with this. Make them address the hard questions. Make them answer why didnt it work and look at their uncomfortable reactions when struggling to answer you honestly.
I agree heavily. Too many retards love to gaslight us and assume we never made a good enough effort when that's far from the truth. It's all because normskulls believe in a just world fallacy. That hardwork will save anybody from damnation. These idiots have no idea how many times we've failed miserablely despite our actions. They don't know all of the garbage we've been through and still go through. "Just keep pointlessly running the rat race and keep getting rejected bro. That's how I got my uglyass landwhale girlfriends who don't even actually give a fuck about me:soy: ".
The perpetual cope cycle of the normies
Do x
No,you didnt do It enough
No,you also need Y
No,you need to keep trying harder
No,you also need Z you silly inkwell

Last edited:
Those who say that aren't even trying themselves

High IQ observation

Jfl at trying. Needs to be natural

High IQ

This is the explanation a lot of scamming PUAs give, fuck them.

I didn't get the girl because of my looks, dumb fucking PUA.

Normies lives are governed by this, appeal to emotion, ad hominem, argument from authority, and women are wonderful logical fallacies. If normies have to contend with any of these as being logical fallacies, their entire worldview would crumble.

Asking an ostrich how to install a telescope on the antarctic tundra would be a better use of my time and would get me better results than asking normies how to get women.

Asking them for advice on anything is a terrible idea but with sexual dynamics they have constructed the biggest heap of bullshit I have ever heard to feed to other normies and low tier men.