Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifting THE NT Away Instead of the INCEL Way (rules)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Incel

1.Low bar squats rippetoe style - low bar squat are for faggots (squat high bar)
2.Power cleans and all that Olympic lifting bullshit have to go - they are for autists who think they will be in the Olympics one day despite being 40 years old and fapping in mom's basement.
3.Off lifts - floor presses, heavy ass rack pull, glute bridges and other cringey shit has to go
4.Dirty bulking - incels who get fat to satisfy the wet dreams of their leader - Rippetoe and the sand nigger from GayLifts 5x5

The NT Way

1.Become captain upper body - traing legs once a week with low volume - squats, leg press, leg curls - done.
2.Lots of benching, shoulder pressing, curling, rows and pull-ups
3.Do every exercises that the autistic faggots on SS.com say you shouldn't - CURL until the cows come home.

4.Train your neck (BUT don't talk about it - keep it your little secret)
5.Do ab exercises too
6.Also - do lots of forearm work

RECOMMENDED LIFTS:

1.bench press - you gotta bench a lot - the lift appreciated the most by every normie
2.dumbbell incline
3.dumbbell shoulder press
4.ez bar curls
5.ez bar triceps extensions
6.Rope push downs
7.Pull-ups
8.Lat pulldows
9.Seated rows
10.Deadlifts - throw in some deadlift but do it without powerlifting gay shit in your mind
11.Barbell rows
12.Hammer rows

DO REPS BETWEEN 6-8 - non of that low reps shit

Get a pump and leave

Preferably train with headphones (Beats - or iPod)

So then I can be double in size when rejected. I mean I'll have all those muscles to wipe my tears on.

What the hell is this unknown ancient language?

idiotic shit. i've been lifting since a teen, and i'm really tall and i can dunk and i play ball

yet i'm still incel as fuck

either you have face or you don't

lifting is a meme for us
dd8.gif

I just going to leanmaxxing while LDARing.

Eh, NT maxxing is temporary. You'll go back to being your autistic self with time.

Eh, NT maxxing is temporary. You'll go back to being your autistic self with time.
its only temp is theres no results

I've been seeing results, my bicep got bigger and my posture more defined, but lifting doesn't cure autism.
well obv llifting wont help with social anxiety.

Neck work and leanmaxxing is good advice for someone who has bones under that fat.

You can't lift away your ugliness

Also gotta stop doing sumo deadlifts and wearing tights.