Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting liking dogs is low T (foid trait)

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Who need a fucking dog except weak and dysgenic people who feels the need to be protected by a filthy animal ?

What kind of prick needs a dog to feel safe outside ? I'm beginning to think that all dog lovers enjoy anal sex with their thing. Dogpill has no boundaries.

Sandniggers deem dogs as dirty low tier scum animal,
There are alot of parasites in their saliva, they sweat through the tongue
They lick each others assholes and vaginas

Dog owners are nasty people no matter if they fuck with them or just doing oral sex with them

The only good pets to have are ones that live in tanks like fish, turtles, frogs, lizards etc.

The only good pets to have are ones that live in tanks like fish, turtles, frogs, lizards etc.
Cats are cool too as they are rather independant and can hunt all kind of pests (insects, noisy birds, dirty lizards ...)

Cats are cool too as they are rather independant and can hunt all kind of pests (insects, noisy birds, dirty lizards ...)
True, my only issue with cats is their tendency to piss all over the place. And I’ve heard of cat owner’s houses smelling really bad.

Never had any pet and never will. I would only accept a nigger as my pet.

I like nothing but the sweet embrace of death.

I don't dislike dogs but I couldn't be bothered to have one. I guess the positive side of having a dog is that it would require you to wake up early everyday to take it out. But tbh lone incels shouldn't even get dogs. What if you get terribly sick or something happens and you couldn't even take care of your dog. Dogs are more just a family pet if anything

cats are better , feline master race

dogs are gross and disgusting. They are foods best friend. All my relatives and Co workers are huge dog nutters it drives me insane.

True, my only issue with cats is their tendency to piss all over the place. And I’ve heard of cat owner’s houses smelling really bad.
This only happens if the cat has some health problem or the owner only cleans the litter once a week

Who need a fucking dog except weak and dysgenic people who feels the need to be protected by a filthy animal ?

What kind of prick needs a dog to feel safe outside ? I'm beginning to think that all dog lovers enjoy anal sex with their thing. Dogpill has no boundaries.
I love cuddling pugs and bulldogs