Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Liking history made me realize just how depraved humanity is

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Realize is maybe the wrong word, but it enhanced my suspection that our world is literal hell.

We criticize the depravity of foids, chads and normies and it is true that they are despicable, yet that is nothing compared to the sick shit that happened in history: genocides, mass murders, death marshes, tortures, mass rapes, slavery etc...

The true essence of humanity is barbarism and it is not pretty.

Just reading about WW2 is suicidefuel at its finest with the vile shit that was done to millions of innocent people and children (on both sides).

And history will keep repeating itself.
History is both fascinating and depressing

Take a guess how i instantly knew you were talking about japan in ww2 :feelsjuice:

1 John 5:19
"The whole world is under the control of the evil one."

I said "both sides". What America did with their nuclear bombs was also fucked up.
I heard nuclear bombs aren't real.

Just reading about WW2 is suicidefuel at its finest with the vile shit that was done to millions of innocent people and children (on both sides).
no it was only on one side. The nazis were liberators from the internationale juden. The only ppl afraid of the other side that’s not the allies in ww2 are Jewish elite (not even all Jews) who were subverting europe and the world.