Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Liking young girls is called having preferences

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Men are allowed to have their preferences and some of us happen to like younger girls. Women need to grow self confidence and get over it.

Last edited:
how young:feelsmage:?
12 year old Jennifer Connely
2140.jpg

Once-Upon-a-Time-in-America-131.jpg

Once-Upon-a-Time-in-America-121.jpg

MV5BMTk1MDExOTAtNWNiZC00OGYxLThiN2EtOGJhZDkwNGI0ZDIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

MV5BNTYzMWFiMDUtZjRjOC00OWYxLWE1ODEtZThjNmM0YzY3NTNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

it's just called being a man.

It’s called being a based man of culture

Same as foids are drawn to height and masculinity we are drawn to youth, feminity and fertility. Thing is its preference for us and for them is deal breaker.
how young:feelsmage:?
In this movie she was in her prime imo.

jennifer connelly horse GIF

Last edited:
When a woman has an obsession with a physical trait: Preference, teehee
When a man has an obsession with a physical trait: Fetish/paraphilia

Depends on how young we are talking. Legit pedophilia is extremely rare among men but if you are talking about 16 year olds then it's not a preference at all. Virtually 99% of men are attracted to 16 year old women. Even those who prefer big breasts can find a well endowed 16 year old that fits the description.
Overall I think some men prefer older women but it's rare. The rest are just copers.

Prefering 30 year old women over a young healthy fertile 16 year old is dysgenic. The latter is much more capable of surviving a child birth and giving you a healthy offspring.

Men are allowed to have their preferences and some of us happen to like younger girls.
If you are ugly, you should go for ugly women in your age. - that’s ok
If you are ugly and only interested in young stacies, you are like a woman who only wants chad. - that’s not ok.

Last edited:
I like foids who are 5-9 years younger than me, I couldn’t care what normfag cucks have to say about it.