Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Link me some good discord servers to troll in

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Chadfish prettyboy profile is up.

No trolling for your face

Neets.net discord , you'll find it on the site.Bunch of trannies and homosexuals flirting with each other behind anime profiles.
Dont really want anything to do with those creatures and vermin.

Chadfish prettyboy profile is up.

go on disboard and search the egirl tag then join the servers that have a big amount of members, those are some of the funnest servers to piss of foids in they're so fucking retarded https://disboard.org/servers/tag/egirl

Kill all normie and above neets, only a truecel can be neet, what they are doing is not neetdom but delaying their normscum sexhaver activities for xx amount of years until they are content.
IM A TRUCEL NEET!

IM A TRUCEL NEET!
Truecel neets are the truest cels, it is the closest thing to mediaval monk mode, hell I guess I am one again after quitting my studies I guess this will be my 4th year NEET

Truecel neets are the truest cels, it is the closest thing to mediaval monk mode, hell I guess I am one again after quitting my studies I guess this will be my 4th year NEET
Based, Aint nothin like rotting and eating sandwich all day watching schooby doo comfily in my room rotting away, i sometimes tell me, its that bright boy wasting away, But in truth my genetics arent very bright, So me rotting away just rot away inside.

Based, Aint nothin like rotting and eating sandwich all day watching schooby doo comfily in my room rotting away, i sometimes tell me, its that bright boy wasting away, But in truth my genetics arent very bright, So me rotting away just rot away inside.
Yes I cope with not much is going to waste, I got alco, I got some tacos and slop and now I have no obligations so life's guud for now and a cuppa more months

Yes I cope with not much is going to waste, I got alco, I got some tacos and slop and now I have no obligations so life's guud for now and a cuppa more months
I had like 2 burgers yesterday and a kebab, the other week i had 2 huge kebabs!

I had like 2 burgers yesterday and a kebab, the other week i had 2 huge kebabs!
I want kebab, I had it two weeks ago, kebab with many sauce boss