Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Linux user = trucel

do u use Linux?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

only people who use Linux outside work are trucels.

I wish I could find a group of trucel Linux users/programmers/nerds to hang out with but the sad reality is most "nerds" nowadays are normie sexhavers with girlfriends.

how tf did you know did you look at everyone's useragent :shock:

I wish I could find a group of trucel Linux users/programmers/nerds to hang out with but the sad reality is most "nerds" nowadays are normie sexhavers with girlfriends.
To hang out with IRL? What for? Maybe things have change nowadays, but back in the day when I was much more into programming, we were hanging out on IRC and that was all we needed.

Too dumb to use linux. :feelsrope:I wish I could code so I don't have to use windows, I hate microsoft

I only use linux while using tor, too much of a gamercel to use it otherwise plus dont wanna have to do 72 lines of code everytime i wanna install a new app
yeah same. Useful for for, server devops bullshit and few other things. But for everyday shit not worth it imo.

Yeah, that kinda heavy involvement tech stuff will never attract a single foid unless you somehow get Rich from it.

The maths department at my uni used it and that is the only time I ever used it. Used it to learn Matlab, Maple and R. It was better looking than Windows but I think I’m too low iq to use it regularly

To hang out with IRL? What for? Maybe things have change nowadays, but back in the day when I was much more into programming, we were hanging out on IRC and that was all we needed.
Programmers I know online are normies
I was thinking of hacker cons like Defcon or the CCC cons

Wish I was smart and good learner enough to fit the "fat computer wizard" archetype. I actually feel mogged by the stereotypical fat nerd.

Last edited:
installing linux on a new laptop right now tbh

I'm gonna do software engineering this means I'm giga truecel.

Linux is a lot easier to use than Windows if you have some basic knowledge about the command line tools. I can never go back to a system without a window manager that natively supports tiling.