Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lionel Messi just won another Best Football Player in the World award

D

Draconian Times

-
This bald demon named Giovanni Vincenzo Infantino was in cahoots with the Arabs this whole time to make sure Argentina would win the World Cup, and now he and his legion award Lionel Messi as the best football player in the world.

What did Lionel Messi do last year aside from scoring penalty goals and free kicks? Nothing. Kylian Mbappé deserved the award. If not him, Karim Benzema.

To top it off, they stole the best goalkeeper award from Thibaut Courtois and the best manager from Carlo Ancelotti, and did not even nominate Vinícius Júnior. FIFA disdains Real Madrid.

The FIFA awards are as legitimate as the Oscars. I cannot take this stupid nomination seriously anymore.

Good for him i guess

Mbappe is a tranny fucker. He doesn't deserve shit.

Jfl at taking zogball this seriously

and he is still a manlet

i would say based but both of them lifemog me to hell and back so no point in being happy for either

Chadlet bull supremacy

Individual trophies don't mean anything nowadays

Mbappe is a tranny fucker. He doesn't deserve shit.
Can I get a rundown on this? Why would a rich, famous athlete have to resort to fucking a tranny?

He’s a manlet, but only barely. Surely he can do better.

Who cares if he’s a manlet? Still played life on easy mode. He was wanted and trained by the richest clubs in Europe since age 13. At least Ronaldo was born poor in some random shithole in the ocean and had to mostly develop his skills by himself.
Messi would be a gigamanlet if it wasn’t for his club paying to stab HGH up his bumhole.

Dude took HGH shots all through puberty (thousands of dollars a month) and still grew to be 5’6”.

Only major difference you see is better teeth?

ronaldo-portugal.jpg

Not the sharp jawline, the lean face, the tanned skin, the chin, the broad nose, the acne?
It’s not at all unusual for a young adult male’s jawline to change as he gets in his mid 20s, especially if they’re very lean. Also, his jawline wasn’t even terrible before.

>lean face
Ronaldo is lean all around
>tan skin
It’s called the sun.
>Nose
Looks pretty much the same
>acne
Skin care isn’t cosmetic surgery.

"just sit in the sun and get skin care bro" jfl if you cant tell that the difference between the above pic and the bottom pic is at least 3-4 SMV points then you just need to get your eyes checked
You’re coping so hard pretending he looks like a different person when he just looks like the difference between 19 and 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back