Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW List of Selfless Sacrificing Brocel & Hikikomori Martyrs

• Thread starter Hikikomori_Trucel
  • Start date
Hikikomori_Trucel

Hikikomori_Trucel

Cunnysseur - Autistic - Edgy - ManChild - Nihilist
-
George Sodini
Elliot Rodger
Alek Minassian
Jake Davison
Tres Genco (this brocel didn't go through with his plans but still got into legal trouble)
Tomohiro Kato
Ryuichi Iwasaki

Let me know if you can think of more to add.

The 7 Musketeers

Hikikomori are devout hermits who pledge their abstinence and self-abnegation in service to the purification of modern values.
You got part of that wrong. Devout hermits? True. Pledge abstinence? False. You're thinking of Asexuals, or alt-right religious nut jobs. I'm very Anti-Religion, & Anti-Religious morals of purity. I'm a blaspheming Anti-Christ Hedonist who values a life of carnal pleasure above all else. I'm more Epicurean, & far less Stoic.

Hikikomori are devout hermits who pledge their abstinence and self-abnegation in service to the purification of modern values.
"It's better to rule in hell, than to serve in heaven" The only thing I lack in life, is the sexual experience that every human deserves... corrections, all Incels deserve sex, but cock-blocking religious scum deserve NO sex! It's not my fault I'm fugly, it's 50% religions fault for fucking up my once under-developed & gullible teenage mind with all their endless lies crammed into my brain, & 50% Big Pharma's fault for giving me meds that had side effects that caused my once decent-looking body to turn into a fat ugly monster. I'm only physically ugly because of Big Pharma. Before I was on meds I had a high metabolism, I could eat a ton & never gain a pound. Big Pharma owes me MILLIONS in compensation money. Either that, or the path of no return if you catch what I'm saying. One way or the other, they are going to pay.

Adam Lanza should be on your list as well.

2023 06 30 08 35 13 Adam Lanza   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

The fuck is your banner dude? And why are you glowposting? Are you a foid?

Seung-Hui Cho

So many ricecels who went ER...