Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of things women won't fuck

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
1.Incels

Females will fuck anything besides incels. Dogs, cats, bulls, dolphins, doors, garbage, shit, cars, food, horses, elephants, guitars, pillows, chairs etc. But god forbade a woman spreads her legs for an ugly subhuman and make him happy for once.

Their looksmatches.

Women will fuck dogs and horses though. There is a clip i've seen of a woman riding a gearstick in a car. So no @nausea

Ugly men
Short men
Fat men

But if a femoid is ugly and/or short and/or fat then she is “beautiful” and deserves chad.

All it takes for them to literally save another fellow human being is to just give them some love. It doesn't even have to be set at this point. Just a damn hug/kiss would be enough.

SupremeDacis said:
All it takes for them to literally save another fellow human being is to just give them some love. It doesn't even have to be set at this point. Just a damn hug/kiss would be enough.

Kissing isn't enough to get you off.

They would rather get gangbanged by cockroaches strapped with dildos than give incels a chance. It truly is frighteningly fucked.

A woman would sooner put a poisonous cactus up her vagina than my erect penis.

MayorOfKekville said:
A woman would sooner put a poisonous cactus up her vagina than my erect penis.

Thye would put a knife over my dick

Next to Chads, they too would rather want to fuck each other (lesbanism), before ever laying their hands on Incels.

For Chad? Literally nothing.

For anyone else? Literally everything.

whogivesafucc said:
They would rather get gangbanged by cockroaches strapped with dildos than give incels a chance. It truly is frighteningly fucked.

lol