Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Listening to anything right wing and counter culture is retarded

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
In society, don't be a sperg and go against the status quo.

What I should have done is praise normies, infiltrate their circles, and spew the generic liberal talking points.

Ofc you never want to look like the typical liberal, you want to be high T, and gymmaxxed, and well mannered.

On the streets, you preach equality and social justice, but behind closed doors you should troll and offended troons and niggers online while learning the blackpill so you know the truth.

In Soyciety, you gotta play by the shitty rules, to fit in to win.

In a group of feminists, you support feminism.

In a neo nazi group, you support nazism.

This is how you win soyciety, if you aren't cursed with inceldom and other handicaps

dont be an edgy sperg

very good selfishmaxxing

i am politically neutral, i don't support any kind of policies and only cares about myself and my own existence

at the end of theday jews mog

It's OK OP, just tell us you're a faggot and come out of the closet.

very good selfishmaxxing

i am politically neutral, i don't support any kind of policies and only cares about myself and my own existence
Its retarded to believe in political change and activism.

Virtue signal, crimemaxx to obtain what you want, don't get caught and flex.

You can't do this has a subhuman ofc but if I was to live my life again i wish i knew this stuff.

You can't change soyciety by saying muh feminism is bad and such.

I am not saying be a soy cuck, be respectable while you please people and backstab

In society, don't be a sperg and go against the status quo.

What I should have done is praise normies, infiltrate their circles, and spew the generic liberal talking points.

Ofc you never want to look like the typical liberal, you want to be high T, and gymmaxxed, and well mannered.

On the streets, you preach equality and social justice, but behind closed doors you should troll and offended troons and niggers online while learning the blackpill so you know the truth.

In Soyciety, you gotta play by the shitty rules, to fit in to win.

In a group of feminists, you support feminism.

In a neo nazi group, you support nazism.

This is how you win soyciety, if you aren't cursed with inceldom and other handicaps
i do this and I am still an incel

are you admiting to fakeceldom? Also odd things to say on an incel forum. It does not matter what I do too much of a truecel.

I don't swallow any political ideology as an entire package. There are always things that political tribes get wrong no matter what side of a controversy they sit on. This whole idea of needing to fly a flag for a particular team is just retarded.

are you admiting to fakeceldom? Also odd things to say on an incel forum. It does not matter what I do too much of a truecel.

Literally @Draconian Times 2.0
Are you retarded?

The point of this thread is to fit in and not be an edgy sperg.

Where in the fuck did you pull those twisted perceptions from?

Are you retarded?

1. No
2. You are a woman.

Are you retarded?

If you are an incel in your own admission then it does not really matter you'll be hated no matter what. which I agree with.

every tall lanky lamp post white zoomer does this

Hate niggas like steven crowder more than most lefties lmao