Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Listening to Great Khali theme song can help currycels grow up to 8cm

My online qt friend I used to chat with every night liked this music. I played it for her and she said she liked it because it’s Punjabi like her.

Care to know what happened with our online friendship?

I remember this tall nigga. His technique was garbage and his character was so gimmicky, literally "I am huge and I am a savage that loves to fight". They always made him beat up jobbers so he seems invincible but then the good guys defeated him with ease, I remember when I was a kid watching Royal Rumble 2007 that he eliminated a lot of fighters but then Undertaker came and destroyed him easily. It just got worse in 2010 (or 2011?) when he turned from heel to face and they made him dance Bollywood. Very poor job if they were trying to gain Indian followers. However in Smackdown vs Raw 2007 he was the best wrestler to complete Money in the Bank at highest difficulty and unlocking the secret arena. You just put him and 5 more cruiserweights who couldn't lift him and that barely did him damage and it was gg easy.

I remember this tall nigga. His technique was garbage and his character was so gimmicky, literally "I am huge and I am a savage that loves to fight". They always made him beat up jobbers so he seems invincible but then the good guys defeated him with ease, I remember when I was a kid watching Royal Rumble 2007 that he eliminated a lot of fighters but then Undertaker came and destroyed him easily. It just got worse in 2010 (or 2011?) when he turned from heel to face and they made him dance Bollywood. Very poor job if they were trying to gain Indian followers. However in Smackdown vs Raw 2007 he was the best wrestler to complete Money in the Bank at highest difficulty and unlocking the secret arena. You just put him and 5 more cruiserweights who couldn't lift him and that barely did him damage and it was gg easy.
Remember the Khali kiss cam?

Fuck you and your mom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back