Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Literal Chads and Stacies helping spread the Coronavirus by ignoring the quarantine coz of muh Spring break

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

Now in video format.

All those stereotypes we had of Chad and Stacy aren't exaggerated. They literally act like the caricatures we portray them as.

Yet we are the dangerous and selfish ones while these people are helping spread a killing disease that may kill off your grandparents.

Now in video format.

All those stereotypes we had of Chad and Stacy aren't exaggerated. They literally act like the caricatures we portray them as.

Yet we are the dangerous and selfish ones while these people are helping spread a killing disease that may kill off your grandparents.

Meanwhile in Italy:

Last edited:
Chads and Cumtoilets are so greedy. Nothing can stop them from hanging out and fucking during their spring break - not even the corona virus. But we're not gonna spread it because we're used to being in our genetic prisons a.k.a our basements.

Betauprising

Coronavirus is a blessing for incels, they said. :lul: Let's face it normies don't give a fuck.

Aids didn't stop chads and stacies from fucking around, why would you think that another virus would?

According to CuckTears shit posting on an incel forum is more dangerous than large social gatherings while a pandemic is going around

chad cock at all costs

Chads and Cumtoilets are so greedy. Nothing can stop them from hanging out and fucking during their spring break - not even the corona virus. But we're not gonna spread it because we're used to being in our genetic prisons a.k.a our basements.
Such greed

Someone please mutate the virus and release ıt (In Plague Inc)

And these selfish assholes are the ones who receive social validation while we rot in home
Sounds fair

Maybe its a cope, but i don't get the enjoyment of those beach parties i don't get faggot normies in general

Part of me thinks they should be denied healthcare tbh, the virus will inevitably put a strain on an already overburdened medical system and all they're doing is adding to it

Of course this is an infectious disease so it would be a bad idea for the medical system to ignore anyone, but still

Good. Coronavirus needs to spread

these people dont care about old people, imagine feeding an entire generation so they do this :feelskek:

life fuel that they're spreading it

It's like a zombie apocalypse except without the zombies and without the qt anime waifu to cuddle with in the shelter

Yes, keep spreading it, outstanding. I want society to fall apart so I can finally get my hands on barbiturate.

Yes, keep spreading it, outstanding. I want society to fall apart so I can finally get my hands on barbiturate.
It's like a fire and it is going to spread. Especially with those low IQ mongs about the place fucking like Bonobos. I hope they smoke cigarettes as much as they smoke cocks.

Normies spreading it