Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literally all women love buff Chads. 0/160 surveyed liked weaker men.

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/12/12/women-rate-the-strongest-men-as-the-most-attractive-study-finds/?utm_term=.020bed9e73ba

Skinnycels, prepare your rope. When looking at the torsos of various men, literally EVERY SINGLE FEMALE rated the strongest ones as the best ones. Men like skinny chicks, fat chicks, T H I C chicks, busty chicks, flat chicks, every single different niche. But this is further evidence that females are literally identical to each other. And they're not salivating over the beta male provider.

Of course, face was not used, so there is still a need to find the intersection between face vs frame. Also, "just lift brah" won't cut it, since so much of your frame is determined by genetics. I've been heavy lifting everyday at my new job. Doesn't mean shit for my attraction. But in terms of greater Looksmax Theory, it dispels the myth that females have a certain "type".

RE: [BLACK PILL] Literally all women love buff Chads. 0/160 surveyed liked weaker men.

"Heterosexual male gym rats, rejoice!"
JUST LIFT BRAAAH

Fixed the tag for you. Select [BlackPill] from the "Prefix" drop-down bar when creating threads.

The issue with a survey of this nature, is that of course when looking at just a torso, a woman will always prefer the "better" specimen. But when looking at the whole package, there are otters and thinboys who SLAY. It's about overall harmony. So while their torso may get picked 0/160 times, their whole package can be picked over competing buff packages with little issue.

"Women have varying preferences bro"

blickpall said:
Fixed the tag for you. Select [BlackPill] from the "Prefix" drop-down bar when creating threads.

The issue with a survey of this nature, is that of course when looking at just a torso, a woman will always prefer the "better" specimen. But when looking at the whole package, there are otters and thinboys who SLAY. It's about overall harmony. So while their torso may get picked 0/160 times, their whole package can be picked over competing buff packages with little issue.

Wow you got promoted to moderator. You deserved, nice job :)

I would tag this as LifeFuel, since every incel who isnt very poor can go to gym and get muscles.

Time to run tren game boyos

In other news water is wet, this would only be a surprise if you still believed that women care less about looks than guys.

As you said, surveys didnt include face or height. Being Chad is about bone structure. Women will pick Auschwitz survivor tall decent framed Chad over spartan tier 5/10 guy any time of the day.

face was never showed so all the girls assumed it was chad. Muscles wont save your face lmao

flowerful said:
face was never showed so all the girls assumed it was chad. Muscles wont save your face lmao

Face matters, but thinking gaining muscle and losing body fat will literally do nothing for literally everyone is just plain cope. Looksmaxing is an option for Incels on the borderline. But sadly, some of us (like me) don't have the biology for this kind of body.