Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

literally any possible chance of me getting laid is crushed

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
lookswise im below average and im 5'8... but it doesnt end there

first off you actually have to get in a social circle for the slightest chance of geting laid. im autsitic as fuck and assuming i try my best to act normie/neurotypical and go to these shitty parties and hangouts norman, stacy, brad and chad attend im still too autistic to be taken seriously. the reason i dont even hang out with these people is because im always the one pitied so theres no point. i digress, im too autistic to be taken seriously so even if i do i wouldnt fit in and these autistic tendencies == being low key repulsive to girls. in fact, the more i shut my mouth the higher the chance i get laid but even then that displays introverted/autistic behaviour of not being social so i lose either way. 

then you have normie online dating shit like tinder and omegle(tried before, doesnt work) which is completely fucking out of the question.

the only possible way for me to get into LTR is betabux but by the time i amass enough financial stability to do that it will be far too late(ithen again it kind of already is lmfao) and theres a very high chance i will get cucked as well but most importantly i refuse to betabux. besides you can only betabux post wall biofoids. im better of roping then losing my virginity and spending the rest of my life cashing out my ass to some used up old roastie.

FUCK, im not even fully white(hybrid, white/negro) so i cant even slay in asia.

tl;dr its over. sorry if this came off as whiny but i just wanted to vent.

omegle isnt online dating boi

besides, u can take advantage of third world poverty women if u want, limited english = limited opportunites

SeifEsteem said:

besides, u can take advantage of third world poverty women if u want, limited english = limited opportunites

what i mean is i matched on omegle then we saw each others faces on kik and i got ghosted EVERY time.

third world women are very subhuman and not my looksmatch. besides most of them dont spoke the engwish.

SeifEsteem said:

I've tried that. Still doesn't work if you are an incel... And I've even tried with girls from families so poor that they eat dogs.

Hunter said:
SeifEsteem said:
what i mean is i matched on omegle then we saw each others faces on kik and i got ghosted EVERY time.
third world women are very subhuman and not my looksmatch. besides most of them dont spoke the engwish.

big question

are you white

Dekim said:
SeifEsteem said:
I've tried that. Still doesn't work if you are an incel... And I've even tried with girls from families so poor that they eat dogs.

how long did u keep the woman

Hunter said:
SeifEsteem said:
big question
are you white

how long did u keep the woman

im hybrid white/negro

probably wont work for u, no white worship prevalent enough

SeifEsteem said:

well im fucked and water is wet

Hunter said:
SeifEsteem said:
well im fucked and water is wet

u can try africa or india but obv u aint into doodie poosi

SeifEsteem said:

ill spare myself the subhuman and objectively low iq pussi thanks.

Hunter said:
SeifEsteem said:
ill spare myself the subhuman and objectively low iq pussi thanks.

they're ur looksmatch tho

SeifEsteem said:

trust me im ugly but not that ugly. im 4/5. they are usually 3 at BEST.

Hunter said:
SeifEsteem said:
trust me im ugly but not that ugly. im 4/5. they are usually 3 at BEST.

look here u slimy fuck, ur either gonna get some african tribal woman with elongated ears and a stitched up pussy or a bottom of the caste hindu woman who clears cow shit from the streets

SeifEsteem said:
look here u slimy fuck, ur either gonna get some african tribal woman with elongated ears and a stitched up pussy or a bottom of the caste hindu woman who clears cow shit from the streets

fuck no lmao. dignity over sublooksmatch

nausea said: