Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

literally every single foid's issue are caused by foids themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
foids getting beat up by chad/tyone is 100% foid fault. they should have actually used their personality detectors instead of going after some 6'4' dark triad criminal/thug.

considering how foids behave i woudn't be surprised if said dark triad men actually got angry at the foids for a legitimate reason.

there's wouldn't be no NEED to put foids in the kitchen if foids weren't all shallow unloyal whores that can't be trusted. once again, their fault for collectively acting like unloyal whores.

misoginy wouldn't exist at all if foids actually made an attempt to behave well. this forum wouldn't exist without them acting like whores 24/7

foids cry 24/7 about le evil inkwels and how to stop them, truth is, they are 100% the root cause of inceldom.

the list could go on further but i think i made my point clear enough

Foids create problems if men don't keep them in line with the threat of physical violence
yup, the worst part is that this actually wouldn't be needed if toilets weren't retarded and knew how to behave without having a man supervising their behavior 24/7

imagine having to have your foid wife check up everytime because you know if you don't she'll cheat on you. they are like those dogs that do mess inside the house if you don't take care of them.

Last edited:
Foids create problems if men don't keep them in line with the threat of physical violence

Sadly, the cucked laws in most Western countries outlaw this completely
yup, the worst part is that this actually wouldn't be needed if toilets weren't retarded and knew how to behave without having a man supervising their behavior 24/7

imagine having to have your foid wife check up everytime because you know if you don't she'll cheat on you. they are like those dogs that do mess inside the house if you don't take care of them.
You're talking about changing their literal DNA, that's impossible.
The only solution is taking away all their rights and controlling them completely.

You're talking about changing their literal DNA, that's impossible.
The only solution is taking away all their rights and controlling them completely.
agreed. they had centuries to prove they aren't unloyal animal whores and they have yet to prove otherwise. foids are a lost cause.

"Every funeral you go to there was a bitch that was horny the night before"