Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is disgusting shithole

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So tinder free pasport ended, and again back to this worthless place of lithuania (separatist part of Russia), where got no matches, and first creature I see, sums it up what this place is about - thot physically hot, but culturally degenerate eastern european bimbo, and goes left, for sure

Nukijam

Welcome back br0

What happened to your pc?

It's not just lithuania, tbh. This is what most western women, look like in 2020.

Same situation in the Balkans, maybe in the whole world too.

It's not just lithuania, tbh. This is what most western women, look like in 2020.
In West femoids physically uglier and fatter

Her head would make for a good candlestick

"Lithuania (separatist part of Russia)"

So you live in Russia?

Does he live near Kaliningrad or some shit?
What's with the (separatist part of Russia)?
Lithuania was part of the Soviet Union (capital city Moscow). There's a lot of ethnic Russians all over the former SU who are nostalgic for Russian superiority in the region.

Lithuania was part of the Soviet Union (capital city Moscow). There's a lot of ethnic Russians all over the former SU who are nostalgic for Russian superiority in the region.
Ok. I know this.

Ahh yes i missed these threads of yours

Then why not just say that you're from Lithuania alone and not include the "separatist part of Russia" even though that this separatism is firmly established?

Last edited:
@Napoleon de Geso is ugly roastie would not bang

His father smashed it after he walked in on de Geso fapping to lolis
Why do you keep making shit up
Then why not just say that you're from Lithuania alone and not include the "separatist part of Russia" even though that this separatism is firmly established?
Because he's an idiot

But...but... white people are all high IQ and they create the best societies in the world. Shithole countries are only for black and brown skins. Let's ignore Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Albania, Turkey, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and more bro.

Oh my god...
make-up should be illegal tbh

I've seen better looking Lithuanian women without makeup. Lithuanians heightmogg most of the other Europeans.

I live in a disgusting shithole too

Makeup sucks but volcel if you wouldn't

Lol that roastie is 20 years old?

absolutely brutal stuff

You can tell her skin is completely destroyed by the stupid amount of makeup she uses, it makes her look 10 years older ngl

>tinder in lithuania bruwh
also do you speak lithunian it would be cool to know some fellow lithucels

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years ..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back