Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Little girls = future whores

• Thread starter Abu Incel Al Cubani
  • Start date
A

Abu Incel Al Cubani

Greycel
Does anyone else think this when they see a foid child? Kind of crazy that all of them will be riding the cock carousel with chads. Sort of makes me sad but at the same time it's female nature.

No I don't police man.

Suicide fuel :feelsseriously: at least when they're kids they don't know, at least not consciously. There was a study on Must Read Content that talked about how babies were more happy to interact with and interacted more with beautiful people compared to ugly people while both were using the same set of actions :feelscry: that's huge blackpill/suifuel

There is hope when they are foidlings but they all become whores without exception

Everytime I see a young girl on the streets I think that to myself

OK glowie. OP IRL:

Now go investigate the Biden family.

Ghislaine Maxwell too.

Bye.
@mods

Last edited:
this post is very sussy

Look at the post count. I also see an IT foid made a thread on IT regarding this thread. It's possible some IT cuck infiltrated this forum, makes sus threads, and then post on IT regarding sus threads on here basically false flagging this forum.

Look at the post count. I also see an IT foid made a thread regarding this thread. It's possible some IT cuck infiltrated this forum, makes sus threads, and then post on IT regarding sus threads on here basically false flagging this forum.
I'm new. Think what you want.

Just saying its sus af.

I think the OP is talking more about the future of the girl is to be riding cock when they grow up - not about little girls riding cock. Just my take, I could be wrong.

I think the OP is talking more about the future of the girl is to be riding cock when they grow up - not about little girls riding cock. Just my take, I could be wrong.
Correct

Little girls = whores

True, expect them to become a gorgeous teen who is a cum dumpster at 14, starting first at 13, like in the country i am placed.

You can't stop any foid from being whore. Being whores of chads is their nature.

thats what happened to my oneitis :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Suicide fuel :feelsseriously: at least when they're kids they don't know, at least not consciously. There was a study on Must Read Content that talked about how babies were more happy to interact with and interacted more with beautiful people compared to ugly people while both were using the same set of actions :feelscry: that's huge blackpill/suifuel
It's even worse when they're young, because children are brutally honest all the time. They are not going to lie to you and tell you "oh, you're handsome sweetie":dafuckfeels:

Does anyone else think this when they see a foid child? Kind of crazy that all of them will be riding the cock carousel with chads. Sort of makes me sad but at the same time it's female nature.
brutal truth. I don't think when I see them and ignore them thankfully. But yeah that's true

True, expect them to become a gorgeous teen who is a cum dumpster at 14, starting first at 13, like in the country i am placed.
For me, they started the whole thing at 12.:dafuckfeels:

No.

Not all will be engaged in that behavior.

Many will just try to marry up.