Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media little kid cries when 2 of the best fortnite players join same party

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
chad is in same party as the kid named Solid Tfue after his hero Tfue, chad invites his friend cloak who invites his friend tfue

would be similar to a foid meeting actor who plays thor or basketball fan meeting lebron james

You have a strange obsession with F:soy:rtnite

I wish I was good enough so I can stomp the shit out of every kid in that game so that they go flying back to minecraft

I wish death upon fortnite players

Is Tfue the equivalent of zezima in Runescape or something?

children are so fucking obsessed with fortnite like what the fuck??? I mean we were crazy over other games I guess but the fortnite hype is as big if not even bigger than minecraft (amongst children)

I see fucking children asking their parents for a ps4 just to play fortnite like wtf??? Play some real games nigga

I hate fortnite so fucking much

Live fortnite tourney on now with all the big time twitch celebs

tfue died early, cloak got 4 kills but didn't win match 1 (of 6 matches)

Hahaha, damn.. kinda nice, ngl. :feelshehe:

was real emotions unlike virtue signaling roasties

Tfue sucking right now in the tourney, all the clips of him on youtube are against amateurs - like I can join a game and he'd destroy me but against people who are good at fortnite he's not doing so great.

Tfue just dropped 8 and won match 2

Wonder if future twitch and youtube fortnite celebs will avoid tourneys so they don't look worse. Ninja seems to be avoiding them.

Last edited: