Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Living a safe life is the gayest

Faggotnerd

Faggotnerd

pecker hard powder dry
I studied, stayed home, no drugs, ate healthy, all that neurotic boring shit

Still ended up with shit health and no job:incel:

I know kids who took crazy fun risks, yet ended up perfectly healthy with proper careers, just lmao honestly

Being raised by a single Mom or non based father , will sure make you like this. I get neetbux already , just need to get my own place already to feel content. But all that Paper work and garbage you have to do , to get there. My spastic fucking Brain cant comprehent.
I studied, stayed home, no drugs, ate healthy, all that neurotic boring shit

Still ended up with shit health and no job:incel:

I know kids who took crazy fun risks, yet ended up perfectly healthy with proper careers, just lmao honestly

If you had tried the same things they did , you woud be jailed/dead/homeless. Incel luck

If you had tried the same things they did , you woud be jailed/dead/homeless. Incel luck
:yes: Fear of jail kept me straight, I wouldn't survive in prison, being locked up with aggressive thugs is worse than death.

can relate, brutal. thats why going ER in minecraft is high iq.

:yes: Fear of jail kept me straight, I wouldn't survive in prison, being locked up with aggressive thugs is worse than death.
Prison itself is hell.

I actually tried to smoke weed and party with hs friend back in the day. My incel genetics couldn't handle any of this shit. Loud music was too much and I vomited from the alcohol. The weed almost gave me a mental damage.:fuk:

I actually tried to smoke weed and party with hs friend back in the day. My incel genetics couldn't handle any of this shit. Loud music was too much and I vomited from the alcohol. The weed almost gave me a mental damage.:fuk:
least you tried but damn