Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living in the alleged sex capital of the world and constantly being reminded over being a truecel

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Even though I was mogged terribly by tall whites in Germany I have never felt as bad as I currently do in Thailand. The worst part of living in Thailand is that by seeing old and balding white men getting laid (eventhough they are betabuxxing) . At least in Germany I could still dream of seamaxxing but having lived in Thailand and seeing everyone else getting laid its juts depressing shit.

Curious to see how you look because how in the world do you fail thailand as a white dude?

Curious to see how you look because how in the world do you fail thailand as a white dude?
I’ve been rejected by like 4 girls from Japan so it’s safe to say Thailand probably won’t be much better for me.

Thai women actually have lower standards than Japanese girls but I am too low for the bar.
Are you dark skin? I know asians hate blackness. If they worship whiteness, then naturally they spite blackness.

Are you dark skin? I know asians hate blackness. If they worship whiteness, then naturally they spite blackness.
Nope, I am Hapa and look pretty much ethnic but not dark skinned.

Nope, I am Hapa and look pretty much ethnic but not dark skinned.
Do you mog these fat nordic sexpats? Perhaps you are just witnessing beta bux game. That’s what a lot of seamaxxing is. It’s glorified beta bux. Had a coworker who is old boomer and incel looking hookup with thai women. The foid thinks he’s rich because he hails from burgerland.

Do you mog these fat nordic sexpats? Perhaps you are just witnessing beta bux game. That’s what a lot of seamaxxing is. It’s glorified beta bux. Had a coworker who is old boomer and incel looking hookup with thai women. The foid thinks he’s rich because he hails from burgerland.
Yeah I think I would mog a 60 year old fat man from the the West. Yes it is betabuxxing 99% of the time but somehow they are still getting sex and the women give them the girlfriend experience. Local Thai guys get it for free and moslty these women take the money fro the white expats and give it to their bum Thai boyfirends.

I’ve been rejected by like 4 girls from Japan so it’s safe to say Thailand probably won’t be much better for me.
Japanese whores have the highest standards

Bro... Japan is a hypergamous hellhole that cannot be compared to south east Asia.

Yeah I think I would mog a 60 year old fat man from the the West. Yes it is betabuxxing 99% of the time but somehow they are still getting sex and the women give them the girlfriend experience. Local Thai guys get it for free and moslty these women take the money fro the white expats and give it to their bum Thai boyfirends.
I’m stumped tbh. You must either be complete truecel or just so autistic nothing can compensate.

same here, i wonder how bad does someone need to look to fail in 3rd world countries as white

If you watch any videos from expats in Thailand, you will soon realize it's mostly old men betabuxxing. I know of one forum that has a few men under 40 that travel through SEA sometimes getting free sex and all them pay once in awhile. I know of one Nordic tallfag that allegedly banged 30 girls for free in Thailand. But he got scammed in the end. Don't feel bad for all this bought pussy. Most men are betabuxxers.

I know how you feel. I apparently live in one of the biggest sex trafficking cities in the us but I still can’t find a prostitute.