Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Living life on tutorial mode

they look nothing alike

i hate women

Absolute fucking suifuel reading shit like this, I need more though to remind me how fucking over it is

I always wonderer when I was younger "how are people so successful" "what's the trick? how do they do it"

The trick in question: Height, looks and good parents/connections

Absolute fucking suifuel reading shit like this, I need more though to remind me how fucking over it is

I always wonderer when I was younger "how are people so successful" "what's the trick? how do they do it"

The trick in question: Height, looks and good parents/connections
It’s all about luck. The people that made it with hard work is such a tiny percentage

It’s all about luck. The people that made it with hard work is such a tiny percentage
The people who generally made it with honest real work all found success in the early 2000s and before anything after is complete fucking gg for sub for anything with average or below average iq as todays actual hard work success relies heavily on iq