Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living with social anxiety

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Livingg

Last edited:
stupid cunt doesn't even know the meaning of the word

Poor thing... I wish she had a public Venmo so I could give her some money to buy something to feel better!

you know for someone who is socially anxious she sure has no problem uploading 10+ minute videos of her full face for the entire internet to gaze upon. The fact she post this video alone is rather ironic.

I am a socially anxious person, i dont go outside unless absolutely necessary, i avoid every and all social interaction unless i am confronted in a corner or some shit. Conversations feel more like interrogations, on one occasion i panicked so hard that i ran home and hid inside of my closet for about an hour with my arms wrapped around myself crying

Everything is trivialised & memed.

She had never been touch or social deprived to the point ya don’t know how to ask for help sometimes

Attention whore. If she really had social anxiety, she would not be able to expose herself on YouTube. In reality, females have no reason to have social anxiety, because everyone likes them. Only men can truly suffer from social anxiety.

It must be so hard for this gigastacy to survive in this patrirachal world where cuckks give her money just for existing and even Chads simp for her to no end. Someone liberate her from this oppression.

you will be surprised by the amount of stupid latinas with youtube channels, with piercings, tattoos and colored hair as well as boyfriends saying they have social anxiety, these attention whores are a joke.

god I hope she's dead by now choked on chad's cock

Such ragefuel.
As a socially anxious person, who spends nearly half my time medicated, I know how serious a condition this is.

I know what it's like to have a panic attack or anxiety attack, and not be able to breathe just because your on a road where normies do normie shit like drink alcohol and eat and shit.

This foid is making a mockery of that, and making it seem like a trivial thing to other normies.

Poor gigastacy must really be suffering... :feelscry:
Terra chad’s Harlem was full that night, so she made a video for attention to cheer herself up.

Terra chad’s Harlem was full that night, so she made a video for attention to cheer herself up.

Either that or she met a Terachad off Tinder that day and was unable to utter any words in his Godly presence other than "fuck.......me" and decided that she is socially anxious.