Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao at the lack of answers in this cucktears thread.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
RzrUW6Q.png

link: reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/88l4pe/childhood_friend_of_mine_going_incel/

JFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
his friend will be the next sueng-hui cho.

all praise st. cho!
QQReQUdg.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

OP of that reddit post is "Tall, white"

Yeah that's all we needed to know. Pussy wetting traits

Really the only thing that will help him is having a women be attracted to him. You can't force that so there isn't really anything you can do.

jfl, cucktears admitting blackpill truth without realizing it, you can only improve yourself so much, a polished turf is still a turd.

This guy is fucked for life. They don't care about his personality and it's funny that a very blackpilled post appears on Cucktears

"Perhaps suggest him joining a club he's interested in so he can actually find people with common hobbies and bonding opportunities?"

Just lol at this comment... Common hobbies will not help him if he is not attractive enough. Period. In other words; the sky is blue.

Have you noticed how many "im afraid im becoming incel,what should i do" or "my friend is bringing up blackpill stuff,he isnt incel yet though,how can i help him" thread's there are over there? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. They don't realise that the blackpill is a natural occurance, it doesn't all stem from this
"crab bucket". They just can't accept that the blackpill is the truth and most guy's are going accept it.

Have you noticed how many "im afraid im becoming incel,what should i do" or "my friend is bringing up blackpill stuff,he isnt incel yet though,how can i help him" thread's there are over there? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. They don't realise that the blackpill is a natural occurance, it doesn't all stem from this
"crab bucket". They just can't accept that the blackpill is the truth and most guy's are going accept it.

Blackpill influence is leaking into the public and IncelTears can't contain it. Like a virus outbreak

Blackpill influence is leaking into the public and IncelTears can't contain it. Like a virus outbreak
The blackpill is a force of nature,it can't be stopped. Its like shooting at a hurricane, it just doesnt work.

"Perhaps suggest him joining a club he's interested in so he can actually find people with common hobbies and bonding opportunities?"

Just lol at this comment... Common hobbies will not help him if he is not attractive enough. Period. In other words; the sky is blue.
Jfl at implying hobbies will get you anything other than friends which is a good thing perhaps, you don't get laid because of your hobbies, you don't attract people in an intimate way because of your hobbies, not in 9 out of 10 cases, why can't they understand this.

These IT poseurs only show their true colours when it's a truecel being talked about. They all know it's over for us short ugly ethnics. Back in /r/incels, some balding indian posted his pic and no normie showed up to give him haircut and shower platitudes. They knew the truth. Same with yellowops2cel.

They should just invite this filipino incel here and get it over with, so he at least does not LDAR alone.

These IT poseurs only show their true colours when it's a truecel being talked about. They all know it's over for us short ugly ethnics. Back in /r/incels, some balding indian posted his pic and no normie showed up to give him haircut and shower platitudes. They knew the truth. Same with yellowops2cel.

They should just invite this filipino incel here and get it over with, so he at least does not LDAR alone.

We should start a social movement. LDAR in solidarity with incels. LMAO

but..... girls dont care about looks, they care about the guys personalities.......

Jfl at implying hobbies will get you anything other than friends which is a good thing perhaps, you don't get laid because of your hobbies, you don't attract people in an intimate way because of your hobbies, not in 9 out of 10 cases, why can't they understand this.
Hobbies are a good way to meet and befriend people, but like everywhere else, the transition from friendly interest to romantic interest can only happen through looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back