Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lmao at this "aM i UgLy?¿" faggot

roto2

roto2

28 KHV | so over

Fucking retarded attention seeker go just kys :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: And look the upvotes and comments lmao :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Average Giga truecel in 2030

What abhorrent display of narcissism and asking for answer on site where everyone fakes politeness and honesty and where he expects stupid niggers to compliment him.
Even if you posted blown off face from attempted suicide with shotgun these dishonest niggers will give you pitty compliments "because its nice thing to do"
Thas why racism and hatred should be allowed, people should be able to write on reddit that he looks like pisslamic shitskin and that it would suit him better to live in SandNiggeria

WHat a dickhead man I swear on my life nothing has angered me more these days

low self esteem baiting people are the worst kind of trash. know your worth

去鬼島找女生 幹 不會啊

Imagine being a chad and yet you have to resort to fucking Plebbit for attention. SAD!

He's either a turbomanlet or never even tried to get dates

>got pussy at 14
Stopped there lmao

He is not good looking enough, just an ordinary guy. His eye color is his best feature.

I want to throw acid on chads (in real life)

He looks like that guy from Stranger Things. Faggot.

He’s at the bar all alone now he does this stunt

He's either larping/attention seeking, is 5'6" or under or he's a legitimate mentalcel with psychological barriers

Mogs the forum

He's a normie. Also it seems to me he's starting to bald.

High-tier Normie yesterday, Incel today.

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Fuck, I'm so jealous of his eye color. Almost as much as princesskitty is jealous of white women. I have a better eye shape than this ogre, that eye color suits me better. :feelsrope:

He might land a landwhale.

Just another seeking validation from reddit.

Cope

Based
The only good thing about him is his eyes man, jfl looks at his forehead and I'm sure he's a chinlet and he doesn't look tall

You people are coping hard. He's ugly, no doubt.

If he shaved the hobo beard he'd look 1000 times better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back