Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao,people weren't able to join a zoom meeting and I was.I helped them all and then they started blaming me for why they weren't able to join before.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So I join the zoom meeting, and there's only the professor woman and this one dude.

Nobody else seems to be able to join, so I decide to help them. I send them a link, I send them the id and passcode, eventually they all join.

But it took a while. And at the end when they all joined, they were all confused as to why it didn't work before, and even the professor was like "uhh well I guess it was because of who joined first from the previous conference and didn't leave etc...". I wasn't even the first person in the meeting, they were already there.

So not only did I help everybody and I didn't receive any thanks, I even got people angry at me. What the fuck? I did this 2 hours before and apparently if you don't join through a particular method then the school considers you didn't attent the meeting, so I tried to stay out of it this time, but they kinda even wanted me to help and then they blamed me.

What the fuck???? So when I'm nice and helpful I am blamed too. God damn, 99.99% of the time I'm a quiet loner who doesn't say shit or answer even when I know the answer. And that makes me an asshole. But when I help people I'm blamed for everything.

Just tell the professor to kiss your ass next time i guess idk

Reminder, don't simp for females OR MALES.

So I join the zoom meeting, and there's only the professor woman and this one dude.

Nobody else seems to be able to join, so I decide to help them. I send them a link, I send them the id and passcode, eventually they all join.

But it took a while. And at the end when they all joined, they were all confused as to why it didn't work before, and even the professor was like "uhh well I guess it was because of who joined first from the previous conference and didn't leave etc...". I wasn't even the first person in the meeting, they were already there.

So not only did I help everybody and I didn't receive any thanks, I even got people angry at me. What the fuck? I did this 2 hours before and apparently if you don't join through a particular method then the school considers you didn't attent the meeting, so I tried to stay out of it this time, but they kinda even wanted me to help and then they blamed me.

What the fuck???? So when I'm nice and helpful I am blamed too. God damn, 99.99% of the time I'm a quiet loner who doesn't say shit or answer even when I know the answer. And that makes me an asshole. But when I help people I'm blamed for everything.
You should of told them to F off, and tuned off the meeting,

Just tell the professor to kiss your ass next time i guess idk
Yeah and it's not just the professor, I helped like 10 colleagues join, and they weren't thankful they turned against me wtf.
You should of told them to F off, and tuned off the meeting,
I already got a target on my back for an unknown reason (for example, people always work in groups to lessen the workload, and yet I always work alone). I don't need extra heat, it's already hard enough.
I was just being nice, it was such a mundane and easy thing to do, and yet it still backfired. How the fuck did that happen, idk.

Yeah and it's not just the professor, I helped like 10 colleagues join, and they weren't thankful they turned against me wtf.
Your personality is bad mate you should have taken a shower b4 the meeting cause they can smell your muhsogyknee through the screen mkay

cuck for helping ngl

Bro why did you even help them? People want incels dead. I would have just laughed at them for not being able to join
cuck for helping ngl
Tbh.

cuck for helping ngl
I usually don't, but I was thinking that I need to be an adult and be nicer to people otherwise life is going to be hard, since I have no other virtue or redeeming quality. And yet apparently being nice just means people shit on me.

They were thinking positively until they saw your subhuman face

Bro why did you even help them? People want incels dead. I would have just laughed at them for not being able to join

Tbh.
This is a good life lesson though. I won't help people out of my own goodwill anymore.

This is a good life lesson though. I won't help people out of my own goodwill anymore.
Most people won’t appreciate your efforts and also they are not entitled to help. Even if it is the smallest thing don’t help.

Most people won’t appreciate your efforts and also they are not entitled to help. Even if it is the smallest thing don’t help.
Unfortunately that is good advice. Damn, what world are we living in that small help is not only unappreciated but can land you in trouble.

Unfortunately that is good advice. Damn, what world are we living in that small help is not only unappreciated but can land you in trouble.
You can get metood if you try to help a foid

I remember watching a video long ago about a child in China who was dying in the middle of the road because he had been hit by a car. Chinks were just passing by his side and did not give a fuck. People in the comment section were saying shit such as "Wtf why nobody helps him?" In reality, trying to help people like that in China will often have you blamed by the authorities, which is why nobody helps.

Lesson of the story? Never help normies. EVER. Even if you have good intentions and just want to interact with people for a while, people can turn it around you and fuck you back just for trying to be genuinly nice. And in my experience Americans are the absolute worst. They deserve every single mass shooting that happens to them.

this never help anyone period unless you absolutely have to
I remember watching a video long ago about a child in China who was dying in the middle of the road because he had been hit by a car. Chinks were just passing by his side and did not give a fuck. People in the comment section were saying shit such as "Wtf why nobody helps him?" In reality, trying to help people like that in China will often have you blamed by the authorities, which is why nobody helps.

Lesson of the story? Never help normies. EVER. Even if you have good intentions and just want to interact with people for a while, people can turn it around you and fuck you back just for trying to be genuinly nice. And in my experience Americans are the absolute worst. They deserve every single mass shooting that happens to them.
yup. I never give hobos money when asked, when asked for directions I point the opposite way, never ever help anyone.

That's people for you. They're generally selfish, hypocritical assholes who show no gratitude.

E08EBC58 8E59 4800 8856 919452931291

damn thats brutal.

The reason is because in China if you help someone and take them to hospital you are liable for the victim’s well being and would have to pay for hospital charges and everything else, thus mostly everyone don’t help or just dispose of those who they accidentally hurt.

Jfl at helping normies. I hope you never forget this lesson. Chad can bully normies and the males respect him while the foids get wet for him. But us incels can help people and they'll still hate us. That's the halo effect for you.

Jfl at helping normies. I hope you never forget this lesson. Chad can bully normies and the males respect him while the foids get wet for him. But us incels can help people and they'll still hate us. That's the halo effect for you.
yup. helping is worse than even going against Normies in many cases. they are mentally ill retards who bite the hand that feeds them

Update: 2 girls needed help today with moodle. Saw it, could've helped. Didn't. Felt kinda scummy but I learned my lesson.

Fuck these ppl, only help other incels & outcasts. You're the villain no matter how you behave, they only see the monster; they have to in order to believe they're the "good guys".
Homeless are worth helping, Lord knows they've got it hard enough. The ones just sitting there with a hat/box or whatever, not the pushy type.

Last edited:
U shouldn'tve helped them poopy brain

Lmfao

This thread should be pinned.

This is the life of an incel, right here.

Should serve as a lesson

Ugly man dont owe anything to normies of chads unless they are getting paid
You just get used and get thrown into trash like a condom lol