Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMFAO betadestiny is so full of shit. Cage @ this man WARNING: I almost died laughing

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
This is a transcript for one of Alex's older videos about dating advice that has been removed from youtube. Enjoy

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Xqvpolw

They started giggling because a manlet was trying to be dominant.

he's swallowed the delusionpill

That type of shit would literally only work if youre a Chad or at the very least Chadlite

he's swallowed the delusionpill

giphy.gif

your hatred of this larper is endearing for some reason

i wonder how often when i read these stories its actually some normie LARPing at being the alpha male. im guessing 100% since chad is already tired of telling these stories to his friends and has no reason to brag about it over the internet to random strangers

Morondestiny' alex is the real plane fapping curry.

Proof:
kBQad9l.jpg

Just fucking lol at this 4"9 rat thinking that women want anything to do with him

Probably made up this story while he's masturbating.

Hpw can a person cope so much?