Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee LMFAO, She will hunt us

inuyoshi

inuyoshi

Greycel
Incels me

How on earth did you find this? Also, love how 4 of the poll options are 'yes', but with varying ego boosting messages attached.

Let him come , we will fucking find him, and hunt him down !!!

It's not Reddit, you can't just stack up a bunch of dummy accounts.

Let’s get em boys.We finna Lynch this bitch.
C90D1373 50BB 4B4E 95B8 91FA3B953D0E

Last edited:
Welcome to the interwebz Alexandre.

No one ever thought of that before, your high iq plan will surely destroy us.

we don't care about you, we won't hunt you down fucking dumbass foid can't comprehend that some people aren't made for this world

Clearly they haven't even learned of the incel motto.

it's over, who gives a fuck. If you are trying to look for attention then you're sorely in the wrong place.

Austin, I hope you get some pussy after this my dude. Wonder how many white knight stamp you need til your next fuck.

pm me if u want its fb page link

ima try get this mf's IP adress and fuck with her
thats some cucktears shit nigga, don't do it, people of all kind should be allowed to do as they wish on the internet, without fear of doxxing and hacking, us, and them

send it my way, my roommate needs a new sex toy anyways.

Yeah don't want to bring attention to them, it'll encourage this kind of behavior even more

he'd look pretty decent actually if he actually shave his face, what is up with all these trannies and their mustache and stubbles.

wouldn't stop my roommate.

Hunt my cock, roasties.

Let´s doxx this fucking faggot, that freak of nature will meet our incel rage

i hope shes trolling for some dick

i hope shes trolling for some dick

the people on those anti incel fb groups are absolute subhumans

Im bah gawd, Im so scared! literally shakin me in me boots right now

He might learn a thing or two.

Based on their profile pics I wanna hate fuck some of these chicks.

Oh shit boyos, i'm starting to get scared :soy::soy::soy:

oh no, 'it' will destroy us.

negative tilt, weak forward growth. breast indicates high estrogen during childhood...wait is this FtM? Fucking lol. Imagine being so indoctrinated you purposefully sacrifice your SMV and mental health to have a trendy sexual fetish. I rate this 40%/100 chance to commit suicide.

lmao so patethic. all this for some likes...

Come to think of it, I dont think we've ever been trolled. Either that or these cucks are doing a shit job at it

It looks like it has tits while being rather skinny, and the "beard" is painted on if you look closely on her other FB pictures. It's actually a foid that wants to be a man (and also is a furry) JFL @her trying to do shit on here. Probably one of the steadily lurking guests. Fuck you if you read this cunt
39979414 311237982972023 7926176670900289536 n
39937502 311237929638695 8840461833966977024 n

Come to think of it, I dont think we've ever been trolled. Either that or these cucks are doing a shit job at it
It's the latter lmao.

Another eternal greycel master class troll who will leave the site after 23 messages of master class trolling. Nothing to worry about.

Hey we might struggle with women etc but at least we aint all total degenerates

facebook groups are a fucking joke

Wait... Is this freak a woman pretending to be a man or vice versa?

love how 4 of the poll options are 'yes', but with varying ego boosting messages attached.
JFL