Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious lms face is not consistent in what he writes or says

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
https://lookism.net/Thread-LOL-Guy-catfished-subhuman-girl

"knew it would be this AUTIST again.

Fucking hell, the guy can barely speak. Even if this guy were goodlooking, his autism is a DEATH SENTENCE. It's so CRINGEWORTHY.

I am almost willing to bet my LIFE that this guy will NEVER have a longterm relationship, no matter HOW MANY SURGERIES he gets. He isn't even AWARE of the spergradiation he is giving off every second of his life. He's slightly more sentient than a sex robot.

What is this even going to achieve? Assuming you aren't goodlooking, this will give her MORE FUEL not to consider sub-Chads. You can't get women to change their behaviour when it is based on their biology. This is the same as you catfishing a Chad and trying to shame him for not being a homosexual.

I am probably the most incel person on this forum based on looks, but you, op, sorry to say it, but it's possibly more over for YOU than it is for me. Your brain wiring is like various turds packed into a sardine can. You are INCAPABLE of the base level of human emotions (empathy, understanding, etc) necessary to have an LTR. You are a set of BEHAVIOURS like a cat or DOG. You run on base instincts. It's not your fault you have aspergers. But know just how much it fucks you over. You will probably end up shooting up a place soon. Anyone who recognizes that mall should be on high alert.

As an incel, I don't feel represented by you at all. All my problems stem from FACE. My personality is pretty normal given the cards I was dealt.

I suspect that your reason for posting here is because you hate women's choosing male models, hypergamy , etc. It is not however because your LOOKS are your main problem.

The video would have been more insightful if you came across as a friendly, well-balanced NT guy who, but for face, she would have liked.

This video actually confirms WHY you're incel. And I hate using that language cuz that shaming is usually heaped on normal ugly incels who express that women are attracted to looks: "Your believing that looks are your problem is why women don't want to date you. Just be confident", etc. But in your case, this is a LEGIT cause of your inceldom. You need a LOBOTOMY if you want ANY CHANCE at an LTR."

more shit talking..........

Why can't you admit that your aspergers is a huge factor in your dating life: either why you can't get women to stay with you or why you can't get quality women?

Anyway, I'm not mad at you, I just find your videos cringeworthy and not really productive, trying to shame one woman at a time. They will forget about you as soon as a real chad comes along.

Also, I wish more guys were as aspie as you. I need all the help I can get.

Good luck to you though.

https://incels.is/threads/catfish-video-tinder-roastie-meets-up-with-broke-chad.24444/

>claims im doing good work
>calls me good looking and talks about my lay count
>claims he is incel, but yet has had a girlfriend

please explain yourself? 1st the tranny sig and now this?

care to answer to your backpeddling?

>Judges a truecel by saying he is not consistent
>Has claimed to be an incel AND fucking 34 women, and "suffering" even though less than half a year ago he had sex
Low IQ thread. Don't call out a cripple, saying he fakes it, while being a healthy man crying over a small knee wound.
Pathetic.

>Has claimed to be an incel AND fucking 34 women, and "suffering" even though less than half a year ago he had sex
Low IQ thread. Don't call out a cripple, saying he fakes it, while being a healthy man crying over a small knee wound.
Pathetic.

Pathetic.
lol yet have yet to ignore hypergamy. Im incel by today's standards, shall i pull up that tinder graph chart boyo?

He defines incel as long dryspells. Not necessarily virgin.

lol yet have yet to ignore hypergamy. Im incel by today's standards, shall i pull up that tinder graph chart boyo?
If you slayed once, you may slay again twice.
If you slayed 34 times, you may slay the 35'th time.
And considered you had sex quite recently and succeeded in getting laid EVEN after social media became a thing proves females see you as someone fit to have sex with.
Need I say more?

He defines incel as long dryspells. Not necessarily virgin.
long dry spell's ok, so a guy that's around 4/5 out of 10 can pull females or get sex and being an ethnic.
so looks theory is disproven?

Try being an incel by everdays standards for the entirety of your life.

As an oldcel, of course you’re incel now, but you got to slay in your prime whilst truecels like myself rot in their prime.

You’re lucky you didn’t have to spend your teen years in this hypergamous era
dont lie, you are a virgin because you want, a girl wanted to have sex with you

If you slayed once, you may slay again twice.
If you slayed 34 times, you may slay the 35'th time.
And considered you had sex quite recently and succeeded in getting laid EVEN after social media became a thing proves females see you as someone fit to have sex with.
Need I say more?
sorry incorrect, actually if i was chad i would be getting more girl on a rotation im looking for a relationship.

been single for 4 years.

been single for 4 years.
You are the ultimate shitposter I've seen in a while. You said yourself about a week ago in some post that the last time you had sex was 6 months ago, and the last girlfriend was 2 years ago. Now all of the sudden it is twice the number?
Shove a cactus up your arse, will ya?

You are the ultimate shitposter I've seen in a while. You said yourself about a week ago in some post that the last time you had sex was 6 months ago, and the last girlfriend was 2 years ago. Now all of the sudden it is twice the number?
Shove a cactus up your arse, will ya?
quote me where i posted that?

my ex broke up with me 4 years ago and i havent had sex in 2 years.

No girl has ever said they wanted to have sex with me. Where on earth did you get that from?
discord, she approached you and you didnt want to talk to her because you were scared of stds or some shit

@FACEandLMS

he really needs to explain this?

@catfishman23

You dug up a year old thread from back when I had no real idea who you were. Don't take it to heart. I was going off the little info I had about you. I didn't know you were a latino chadlite back then (you've put on weight since or you did when you got doxxed).

And I'm incel, for crying out loud. Of course I'm gonna sound like a resentful, angry cunt. :feelstrash:

The more I've learned about you, the more I've come to like you. That old thread doesn't really matter. As for being consistent, I will never apologize for changing my opinion in light of new information.

@catfishman23

You dug up a year old thread from back when I had no real idea who you were. Don't take it to heart. I was going off the little info I had about you. I didn't know you were a latino chadlite back then (you've put on weight since or you did when you got doxxed).

And I'm incel, for crying out loud. Of course I'm gonna sound like a resentful, angry cunt. :feelstrash:

The more I've learned about you, the more I've come to like you. That old thread doesn't really matter. As for being consistent, I will never apologize for changing my opinion in light of new information.

Pretty sure you stated you were also Christian so surely you’re following the same principle?
waiting for a virgin girl? No.

A virgin Christian women is pretty much my only shot at a happy relationship
I guess we have different paths to happiness but either way you have a better shot than most of us but you want an unrealistic goal.

At least he's blackpilling normies with his videos...