Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee local buy/sell (like craigslist) added profile pictures, changed mine to chad lite - foid messages me interested to buy

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
a computer part

had the computer part up there for about 1 month no takers, change profile picture to chad lite and day later message from foid

She'll be surprised when I was open the door as a brown incel

She wont even buy it. She just wants to see you.

She wont even buy it. She just wants to see you.

going to open the door partially, exchange computer parts for cash - if she asks where guy in picture is, i'll say he's at work

going to open the door partially, exchange computer parts for cash - if she asks where guy in picture is, i'll say he's at work
BRUTAL. We even have to lie so people think we are someone else we are so subhuman.

Nice strategy.

she wants to swallow chad's cum
Dont be fool tbh,tell her that this Chadlite send you,she'll regret buy it otherwise

I already sold it, it was an older roastie who picked it up. I peaked through door like i said handed her bag, got my $20 and she left right away didn't ask about picture.

Very smart. Looks matter in ALL aspects of life.

That's really smart but also major suicide fuel aswel

i remember when i bought my gtx 1080 from someone else is was the 6ft tall white chad who lived in a fairly good suburb in his own place. the card was barely used good quality and he gave me a really good price. jfl chad gets so much pussy he doesnt need his pc

i remember when i bought my gtx 1080 from someone else is was the 6ft tall white chad who lived in a fairly good suburb in his own place. the card was barely used good quality and he gave me a really good price. jfl chad gets so much pussy he doesnt need his pc
Got mogged on all levels

how much? was it used for mining?

Solid business model