Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL angry manlet tries to act tough

I was expecting beta cuckstiny, i am disappointed

They don't even treat him as an equal. They treat him like he's some little kid.

I'm gonna cope by assuming the tall guy is 6 foot 7

ape > jew
Not really, Jews have dominated Western civilization while "apes" leech off of it. The little success that "apes" do have is almost entirely reliant on Jews who control media and sports.

I'm gonna cope by assuming the tall guy is 6 foot 7
Average door here in my state is about 6'8 so you could be correct. The guy is about as tall as that

The manlet is about more than a head shorter than him so around 11-13" .

That manlet is around 5-4" - 5'6

how u gnna stoop to the level of women by disrespecting a man solely based on his height

how u gnna stoop to the level of women by disrespecting a man solely based on his height
lets not act like women are the only ones who discriminate based on height, men probably do it more than women

Why make fun of manlets if you are one yourself?
@Popbob

Shoulda brought out the gun

Typical niggers

Wish little dude knew how to fight and just threw a combo and dropped the tall bully, but then tall dude would probably just end up shooting him later. For sure they are all trash.

All manlets should have to learn boxing, jiu jitsu, and wrestling.
He wouldn't have needed to act tough then, just fuck up big bro for acting thug.

All manlets should have to learn boxing, jiu jitsu, and wrestling.
He wouldn't have needed to act tough then, just fuck up big bro for acting thug.

Manlets should rope. Roping is the perfect way to sui for manlets, they can rope anywhere they want, height is not a problem at all, even manlets can rope over the grabhandles in trains or bus.

Don't underestimate manlets. I've seen tallfags get fucked up bad IRL.