Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW lol at this faggot beaten up

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
that was a little unnecessary to be honest

Did he fucking kill him?

He is having fun in the jail as we speak

The tranny started it

Lol. Anyone have that video of the college kid rekting his bully? It happened in a dorm I'll try to find video.

That was uncalled for.

bluhhd comin outta hiyum. honestly what the fuck is wrong with niggers. they all have such aggressive genetics

LOL I hope the tranny died

Gives me a boner tbh. I wish I had courage to do that to my bullies. Majority of my bullies we're female too.
There is something that can give you a little EDGE in defending yourself.

I never stood up to anyone...

Apparently the dude beating him up was his {{{ex}}}

sometimes its better to be low inhib lmao

How the fuck he doesn't care that he could kill him and go to jail? How it works that niggas so aggressive and low inhib

All that over an argument? Took that WAY to far. Shouldve stopped after he knocked him out. That guy needs to be executed.

How the fuck he doesn't care that he could kill him and go to jail? How it works that niggas so aggressive and low inhib
This is why ghetto thugs need to be wiped out. They need to be painfully executed.

I wonder how often public transport vehicles are cleaned. Will they take this one out of service and clean it or do nothing? Some disgusting femoid vomitted on the T back on Thursday. I wonder if anyone even cleaned it up or if they just let it dry.

Fucked up but he's just asked for it tbh.

I hate thugs the most tbh or extremely confident niggers and curries.

that was excessive. But the tranny put hands on him first.