Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol at this movie trailer, stacies want to lose virginities to chad at prom, and father john cena has to save their virginities.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

The guy that the girl wants to lose her virginity to is literally named Chad.
In 2018 even John cena can't save his daughters from being analy probed by chad.

In 2018 even John cena can't save his daughters from being analy probed by chad.
But John Cera can.
1e9.jpg

JFL at this movie.

Jfl at movies storylines nowadays.

CuckTears thinks this kind of culture (This literally happens every year) if healthy and happy.

Enough is enough. It's time for a societal overhaul.

Saw this trailer today at the movies, disgusting. Just LOL at having daughters

Hah! I saw a different cut before a video and would have posted it here if I had been able to find the 'I'm going to split Chad in half' line that I heard the first time. After some investigation, it appears that 'Chad' is the fella on the far right:

blockers-review-sxsw.jpg

These philogynistic propagandists can't even festoon their aberrant sexpol with some degree of verisimiltude. As if a status-seeking bitch is going to show up to Social Event #1 with a corpulent ginger fedoralord AND try to fuck him afterwards. Wild!

CuckTears thinks this kind of culture (This literally happens every year) if healthy and happy.

I'm sick of seeing these types of movies being normalized in the west, sigh. Seriously, everything that used to be good now is ruined: movies, music, cartoons, social interactions, and traditional values, etc

The guy that the girl wants to lose her virginity to is literally named Chad.

Cena's a fucking sellout

Hah! I saw a different cut before a video and would have posted it here if I had been able to find the 'I'm going to split Chad in half' line that I heard the first time. After some investigation, it appears that 'Chad' is the fella on the far right:

blockers-review-sxsw.jpg

These philogynistic propagandists can't even festoon their aberrant sexpol with some degree of verisimiltude. As if a status-seeking bitch is going to show up to Social Event #1 with a corpulent ginger fedoralord AND try to fuck him afterwards. Wild!

fucking lol!

this trailer is literally aids holy shit I hope there is an acid throwing scene in it

Cena sucks. Also why mention him? Is he in the vid? I can't see him...

The worst part is that this constantly happens in real life, and the father never succeeds.

They're just exploring themselves sexually it's healthy!!!

We're hitting levels of degeneracy that shouldn't even be possible.

blockers-review-sxsw.jpg

If they portrayed her going with a stud, it'd be too much blackpill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back