Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol I saw Asian Foid plow LIME rental Scooter into a Bull Dyke

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
She waved her phone over it, then got on, and took off way too fast.

The throttle slammed full open, and she body plowed into a butch cut bulldyked lezbo.

No vid, my phone was in my pack. The bulldyke sprawled over like a big buffalo, shit flying, moaning.

The rider was an Asian fattie, not hurt as bad.

The paramedics hauled them both off to hospital, and the cops confiscated the Lime
Th 2111837700

Can you imagine the millions of lawsuits against the scooter companies??

Can you imagine the millions of lawsuits against the scooter companies??
It’s not the scooter’s fault. That’s like blaming a car manufacturer for people driving like shit and getting into accidents.

:feelshaha:

Holy shit that's gold.

Flawless victory.

She waved her phone over it, then got on, and took off way too fast.

The throttle slammed full open, and she body plowed into a butch cut bulldyked lezbo.

No vid, my phone was in my pack. The bulldyke sprawled over like a big buffalo, shit flying, moaning.

The rider was an Asian fattie, not hurt as bad.

The paramedics hauled them both off to hospital, and the cops confiscated the LimeView attachment 675987
I did not understand a single word you said

Asian women are absolutely fuckin dangerous out on the roads.

Whether operating a scooter, e-bike, or car.

If they aren't dangerous, they are impeding traffic and driving much slower than the traffic around them. The worst are the ones on the far left lane on the highway going under 70.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back