Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Lol look at this coping beta male internet tough guy.

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Do soys Ever wonder why women don't leave abusive relationships? Easy women love being dominated and getting controlled it's a evolutionary reaction which has developed for decades though tribal conquests in which women are the prize and men are slaughtered.

Mv1hg1et25i11

Screenshot 20181025 003744

your profile pic is perfect for this situation :feelshaha:

Translation of the second post from foid to english: I found a chad, but he was abusive, paranoid and in all ways unpleasant. But he's 8+/10 so damn, I want him back.

JFL if anyone actually thinks personality matters when foids willingly stay with guys that beat them senseless

Translation of the second post from foid to english: I found a chad, but he was abusive, paranoid and in all ways unpleasant. But he's 8+/10 so damn, I want him back.

JFL if anyone actually thinks personality matters when foids willingly stay with guys that beat them senseless

Nah bro, it's just those foids' misogyny radar broke. It was an honest mistake on their part - too much Chad cum can do that.

lmao teach his place yeah brutal just beating their ass cuz their ugly

The tyrones that beat their wives would turn him into swiss cheese.

Is this vasectomy guy legit? JFL @ these cucks

Although his wife is cute ngl (if that’s him with the baby in his hands)
Funny thing is the baby is Chads and not his. The vasectomy one is fake though heres the real one

Women are strange creatures. They just aren’t rational to any degree.

Do soys Ever wonder why women don't leave abusive relationships? Easy women love being dominated and getting controlled it's a evolutionary reaction which has developed for decades though tribal conquests in which women are the prize and men are slaughtered.

View attachment 56188
View attachment 56190
They wont be so clever when "alpha" arrives to help bring up his 5 Chad & Stacey children

C to the O to the P to the E

"They need 5 mins locked in a room with alpha who will teach him his place" :soy::soy: