Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol peeps out here claiming to be incel without trying

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Some are even too young to go on dating sites and apps. However, being in a school environment gives you a window of opportunity. Perhaps they will ascend and leave here or maybe stay quiet about and still post here :feelshaha::feelskek: . Most likely the latter, hard to ever go back to normalcy when being around in incel spaces too long.

Fakecels stay winning incels stay losing as per usual.

Fakecels: 1
Incels: 0

Most people here are fedcels and ciacels, 2nd place is fakecels/trolls/normies

The demands of fakecels take priority and we incels gotta stay in-line.

Underage delusional subhuman fakecel soys thinking theyre incel over the most trite shit are weak effeminate creeps who need to be shot and murdered by the currycel conglomerate

Most people here are fedcels and ciacels, 2nd place is fakecels/trolls/normies
True.

Especially when you call them out, they become angrier at you. A telltale sign that they're the feds and getting cornered.

"Yeah bro lets go ER!" - as they type from Langley or the Pentagon.

Loudmouths being bluepilled and redpilled. The loudest are always the biggest retards.

Yeah I had a friend who had an incelish face and being a manlet and he hated the world wanting everybody to die. Nihilistic af. Then he got a GF and it changed him. This dude ascended or is a LTN. I mean his gf looks like a child ( shes 30 but weighs like 70 lbs) but it still counts. Theyve been together for mans years now.

Like I dont know any details of how they got together (probably met in a pub) but Im sure a lot of guys here could ascend if they tries hard enough.

Yeah I had a friend who had an incelish face and being a manlet and he hated the world wanting everybody to die. Nihilistic af. Then he got a GF and it changed him. This dude ascended or is a LTN. I mean his gf looks like a child ( shes 30 but weighs like 70 lbs) but it still counts. Theyve been together for mans years now.

Like I dont know any details of how they got together (probably met in a pub) but Im sure a lot of guys here could ascend if they tries hard enough.
Now obviously this only works for ltns and fakecels.

_meh
★★
Recruit
Joined Sunday at 12:19 AM

@dungeondragon i hope your department works good, we need to get this report to the boss tomorrow

Some are even too young to go on dating sites and apps. However, being in a school environment gives you a window of opportunity. Perhaps they will ascend and leave here or maybe stay quiet about and still post here :feelshaha::feelskek: . Most likely the latter, hard to ever go back to normalcy when being around in incel spaces too long.

Fakecels stay winning incels stay losing as per usual.

Fakecels: 1
Incels: 0
I think the moment a person hits puberty 13 year they naturally want to get intimate. Kids have sex all the time of course chads but Incels are still not welcome in the mini breeding grounds.

your duties is being putins canon fodder you creepy little nigger
If you wouldnt be in @dungeondragon 's division, i would get you fired immediately

Betabuxxing is also an option bro .

I was rejected 70+ times in high school.

Yeh, pisses me off when people openly admit to never trying on here, and they're not banned.

You can't truly call yourself an incel if you never tried at least once.

I never tried but my stats make me truecel so theres no point