Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lolcows

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Do you know why I like Lolcows? Most people would go on the Internet to escape reality. Not me. Watching this stuff grounds me. It's soo much more relatable. The kind of thing most people would want to put out of their Minds.

Edit:- I heard them described like an Episode of the 'Jeremy Kyle Show' that goes on forever.

Last edited:
Do you know why I like Lolcows? Most people would go on the Internet to escape reality. Not me. Watching this stuff grounds me. It's soo much more relatable. The kind of thing most people would want to put out of their minds.
Same, it's painful to watch some of them and that pain usually comes from your situation being somewhat relatable. That feeling just grows as I'm getting crazier each passing day.

How is he even alive? Is he aware of his existence?

Same, it's painful to watch some of them and that pain usually comes from your situation being somewhat relatable. That feeling just grows as I'm getting crazier each passing day.

How is he even alive? Is he aware of his existence?
NO, He doesnt know he exist and he screams into the void.

idc about lolcows anymore iam too old for that shit

The people who care about them are usually Incels who are just slightly better off because they aren’t completely retarded