Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Lolicons and pedocels, stay away from Godzilla: King of the Monsters. (SPOILERS)

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Mothra is Godzilla's doggedly faithful loli queen in this one. Might make you wish you were him.

And if that don't scare you away, she fights her unwieldiest against both Rodan and King Ghidorah and dies. Dies protecting Godzilla. So maybe you don't wanna see her get hurt.

man i wish i had a moth gf :feelshaha:

Kids getting hurt is ok. Having videos of kids being tortured and mutilated is ok.

But having a video of a naked 13 yo is not.

t. western society

Kids getting hurt is ok. Having videos of kids being tortured and mutilated is ok.

t. western society

Who's got videos of tortured/mutilated kids? :dafuckfeels:

I don't, but you can have them and you won't go to jail in most countries.
So true. I remembered there were screenshots of dead kids whenever terror attacks happen in Europe, like that dead boy on the beach and the girl who was hacked into two pieces on the street. That was some brutal shit. Still fascinating how people don't lose their shit over violence involving kids.

t. western society
reminds me of that mexican cartel video from either best gore or liveleak where they tear through the boy then tear his insides out while hes still alive :dafuckfeels:

while a video of a 15 yr old teen girl masturbating would be very illegal

everyone with access to youtube or tv :feelshaha:

While watching I was hoping that some hero would break in and start shooting everyone in the room to death

t. western society
Reminds me of 8chan

reminds me of that mexican cartel video from either best gore or liveleak where they tear through the boy then tear his insides out while hes still alive :dafuckfeels:
Damn :giga: how's he react?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back