Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lonely man

H

Home-and-alone

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
I don't hate women. I promote love and understanding. I live with involuntary celebacy every day. I feel lonely. But I have a little cat. She reminds me every day that family love exists. I am very happy to have this sweet little cat.
4 psychiatrists have helped me. 3 of them said "You have schizoid personality disorder" and one of them said "You have simple schizophrenia". These mental disorders have always been a problem for me. When a woman and I get romantically interested, I tend to shy away, I run away because of my fear. That is because I have a father who probably has antisocial personality disorder. He damaged my emotions my entire youth. I cannot prove it, as he is very mute about his diagnoses.
Recently I got home from a good vacation. I visited my family. This was a joyful reunion. It was my aunt's birthday.
According to the rules, I am almost not allowed to say anything in this forum. I have a lot to say about my experiences with women but I am not allowed to discuss it according to the rules.
And I am not allowed to humble-brag.
"Do not worship or praise people" according to the rules. I have a lot of worship and praise for my 3 past girlfriends. But I am not allowed to write that.
It seems that I mostly am not allowed to say anything. These are severe limitations of my freedom of speach.
Gunnar
Maua.jpg

You are a fakecel.

@mods ban this cuck to the shadow releam

@Fat Link @Master

Hey can you Bann this Guy ? He had 3 girlfriends He worships , LARP or Not i dont Care.

JoinedNov 1, 2022

If you are now an incel with past experiences due to being better looking in the past, then keep them to yourself. We don’t want to get mogged and feel like shit.

If you are now an incel with past experiences due to being better looking in the past, then keep them to yourself. We don’t want to get mogged and feel like shit.
I don't feel mogged. He probably dated sub 4s. I'm sad for him.

3 girlfriends, why the fuck are you here lmao go on Reddit or some shit

It’s getting ridiculous

I don't hate women. I promote love and understanding. I live with involuntary celebacy every day. I feel lonely. But I have a little cat. She reminds me every day that family love exists. I am very happy to have this sweet little cat.
4 psychiatrists have helped me. 3 of them said "You have schizoid personality disorder" and one of them said "You have simple schizophrenia". These mental disorders have always been a problem for me. When a woman and I get romantically interested, I tend to shy away, I run away because of my fear. That is because I have a father who probably has antisocial personality disorder. He damaged my emotions my entire youth. I cannot prove it, as he is very mute about his diagnoses.
Recently I got home from a good vacation. I visited my family. This was a joyful reunion. It was my aunt's birthday.
According to the rules, I am almost not allowed to say anything in this forum. I have a lot to say about my experiences with women but I am not allowed to discuss it according to the rules.
And I am not allowed to humble-brag.
"Do not worship or praise people" according to the rules. I have a lot of worship and praise for my 3 past girlfriends. But I am not allowed to write that.
It seems that I mostly am not allowed to say anything. These are severe limitations of my freedom of speach.
Gunnar
Maua.jpg
Fucking dumb cuckfaggot I'll kill you and beat your piece of shit cat to death

r/lostredditor of incels.is

You knew the rules and still decided to say all this. Does it make you happy?

I don't feel mogged. He probably dated sub 4s. I'm sad for him.
Better than having no one. Stop coping, if you are sub-4 then a sub-4 will be your looksmatch.

GrAYcels have reached a new all time low