Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lonely once again

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
This always happens to me i genuinely have no one to even talk to anymore majority of my online friends left me hell even the incel ones

most recently (a few minutes ago) my best friend @PointOfNoReturn left the incel community because it made him suicidal i guess :fuk: glad he is happy now

but still i remember i had a "friend" me and him played xbox for 2 years and he ghosted me he doesn't respond to my messages or anything we spend hours everyday talking to each other and playing games like COD, Apex, Fortnite, any normalfag game basically and he just up and at it said "fuck you dude" :cryfeels: honestly this is why i hate humanity i cant stand it anymore

i don't deserve this pain :fuk:

when sad and alone the only one you can depend on is your self?

I'm not even sure what your point is. Yeah I'd rather sleep with a dakimakura of my waifu Renge-chan than with some random 3D slut but that doesn't mean I'm desperate, it's the opposite, it implies that I have standards.

I'm not even sure what your point is. Yeah I'd rather sleep with a dakimakura of my waifu Renge-chan than with some random 3D slut but that doesn't mean I'm desperate, it's the opposite, it implies that I have standards.
man idk anymore its just me venting ig

i cant think straight anymore

to many thoughts in my head at once

I feel bad for you social incels. I haven't felt lonely in a while, surprisingly. I wish I could be more alone tbh. Too many people on the planet.

I know an incel. But he tries to be with normies and foids (online) mostly. I can't understand how it is possible to want to interact with them as an incel. And he's not a fakecel, that's for sure. Though he's NT (which hasn't helped him to get a gf, since personality is a meme).
So, he almost never texts me first. JFL.

I know the feeling, i have no friends whatsoever whether online or IRL.

Take it easy lad, get on some anti depressants if you can.

I’m still here

I've been lonely my entire life since late childhood.