Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Lonely truecel hates himself for being lonely

I think my name speaks volumes

He should hate his parents because they gave him those genetics

Senzu:

Re: My counselor thinks I have sensory processing disorder
Moronism
Png

#181380509Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:25 PM CST
"honestly try apps like okc or tinder when you do, especially if you have problems making conversation with randos in real life. I did both and I have 3 good friends that i met on those apps, which helped me expand my social group easily from there because your friends are my friends and my friends... you get the point" Unfortunately, there is simply no purpose in attempting to interact with other individuals positively. The individuals that you interact with will easily perceive you as being inferior if your "flaws" are evident. "Friendship" itself is based on hedonism. The other person is concerned only with appeasing their instinctual needs by obtaining something of value from you. Consequently, I have spent various years abiding my time by simply attempting to provoke young and impulsive, narcissistic adolescent schoolchildren into conveying aggression towards me.

Loneliness makes you do unspeakable things :feelsjuice: