Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lonelyus

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
@Lonelyus why did you delete your comments

You can trust me bro

He is nearing rope, we should cheer him up

You can trust me bro
I feel bad for this guy. I feel his pain. He is nearing to rope

@Lonelyus we can talk in private brocel

@Lonelyus i can help you i promise

He got caught up by Masters plan for degeneration and now is about too turn into a fag\furry, the best thing he can do is roping, rather die than become a degenerate tbh!

Trust the plan and beware off the false leaders!

You can trust me bro
Delete what? I didnt delete anything, What do you mean? I was outside getting a package

Putting this thread on ignore as its all wrong.

@Lonelyus we can talk in private brocel
Uhh, When your outing me like this and trying to form a narrative i dont think i can trust you, I didnt delete shit, I literally just came back after getting a package...

Uhh, When your outing me like this and trying to form a narrative i dont think i can trust you, I didnt delete shit, I literally just came back after getting a package...
Ok brocel calm down. It’s just that i cant access the comments you made

Ok i checked, i can see the comments now, must’ve been a glitch or something. I apologize brocel
Next time, Consult me first...

I’m obviously not
Well when you go calling me a faggot because you dont like the fact im trying to keep the forum clean of spies, Feds, Fegs and furries so its incel only, Then theres obviously something wrong with YOU, NOT ME!

Norway is a good country, why would u wanna move to a poor country like czech republic
The poorer the people are the nicer they are because they appreciate the little things

How old are u brocel
23 but feels like an 80 year old dude from a movie staring out his window, I was basically a doomer before i became an incel, I finished college, Did tons of waging, Tried to get somewhere, Basically it all collapsed because wherever i went i noticed people never gave a damn about me, If its my personality i doubth it because ii was nice and helpful.