Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (long read) Avatar theory: men are fine with getting no pussy as long as they can identify with a chad who does

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
The main reason why women love watching sports games is because of the chads. They however don't love watching sports nearly as much as men do.

Why is this?

Men overwhelmingly idolize top status males, and even fantasize about their sexual exploits. You could go to any youtube video featuring a hot guy, and as often as you'd see a women commenting on the hot guy, you'd see a man commenting some thing like "wow he's surely drowning in pussy what a stud" or "I'm not gay but I totally understand the hype" or something like that.

Men have historically always coped with being low on the sexual totem pole vs. chad as long as chad is on their "team". Their mirror neurons fire when they imagine chad's sexual exploits and thus can live out his fantasies by the virtue of being of the same tribe as this hyperchad.

This all ties to the genetic percentage theory of mating. As a man, your success is determined by how much of your own genes you pass on. If you have a brother, he statistically shares half his unique genes with you, thus your brother having two children is the same level of success as having one child yourself. This is why we love our family, not just because of the shared support system, but because it is the promise of some of your own genes passing on to future generations. This is called Kin Selection, or Hamilton's Rule

Now let's say it's 100000 BC and you live in a tribe with 100 people. Given shared mating patterns, you likely share about 3% of your DNA with every other member of the tribe. Thus chad impregnating 33 women would be the same as you impregnating one, and should make you feel just as happy. This seems like a bad trade-off, but just remember how hard it is for an average man to get laid. If you put all your eggs in one basket and hype up your tribe's gigachad as much as possible, you share in his prodigious genetic legacy. In 1000 years, the gene pool if chad had fucked 200 women would be indistinguishable from one where he fucked none but you fucked 6. Either way the same percentage of your genes compose the next generations, so in a Darwinian perspective you are just as successful. The marginal cost, ie difficulty for chad to fuck one additional woman is FAR lower than the difficulty for an average man to fuck one.

You can tell this aspect by noting how proud people are of their ancestry or bloodlines. When, let's say, an irish person speaks proudly of being Irish, his mind is drawn to the top level irish chads like Michael Collins or Collin Farrel who represent the best of his country's genetic legacy. Sometimes cultures need such a gigachad they invent one in their legends, and in every story regarding these chads (eg. The Odyssey, The Aeneid, Beowulf) they are always known for fucking many women from many different nations/cultures, which is equivalent to saying that the country's best genes, and thus some of their own, are spreading far and wide.

This is the legacy of human behavior. The gigachad becomes an avatar of the tribe's desires, ambitions, and sexual success. Women aren't just hypergamous, men are too, and worship chads as much as women do.

Last edited:
The gigachad becomes an avatar of the tribe's desires, ambitions, and sexual success. Women aren't just hypergamous, men are too, and worship chads as much as women do.

Complete bullshit JFL (I half think you are trolling right now and this is a bait thread)

Men coping and living vicariously through the exploits of high tier males is not the same thing as being hypergamous, that completely destroys any meaning of the term

Those men aren't "worshipping chad", they are coping, they are trying to be "chad by proxy", by associating themselves with a high tier male and/or his exploits they hope to give off the appearance of also being of a higher status, that's not the same thing as women literally just wanting to fuck Chad's, being hyper selective, and going from Chad to Chad

makes sense, but those type of men must have a low T like soys because as a blackpilled man I don't do that chad worship tbh. But of course if I see a chad I assume that he is swimming in pussy.

Yeah, that's called being a cuck. We've heard of that.

Complete bullshit JFL (I half think you are trolling right now and this is a bait thread)

Men coping and living vicariously through the exploits of high tier males is not the same thing as being hypergamous, that completely destroys any meaning of the term

Those men aren't "worshipping chad", they are coping, they are trying to be "chad by proxy", by associating themselves with a high tier male and/or his exploits they hope to give off the appearance of also being of a higher status, that's not the same thing as women literally just wanting to fuck Chad's, being hyper selective, and going from Chad to Chad
Guess I don't mean to use the word hypergamous, I guess it's just high-level cuckery.

Watching sports is fucking cope and kinda fucking gay.

It's possible. I always thought chads were a meme that beta males lived through vicariously. Reading about tribes studied in modern times, it's interesting to see the complexity in human mating strategies. In my opinion these chad gods only come about because technological advancements. War and sporting competition became memes in which males obtained honor.

Since kinship has been diluted through individuation, we are experiencing much of life by proxy. In a tribal group we would fight and die to protect our kin. Many tribes are egalitarian and have no hierarchy according to anthropologists. Perhaps, there's a hierarchy of looks, but I've never heard of one. Many tribes create cohesion through dress, dancing, hunting, and singing.

The neoteny of the face probably came about by sexual selection. It's somewhat unknown how our ancestors faces looked apart of from the bone structure. There must have been a point in time when lookism was practiced. Meaning only some men reproduced their chad features and other men died without reproducing.

I don't know how some of our ancestors would have been cucked. Every individual from a species wants to mate. And the only thing that can stop them is predators and more dominant members of their species. From the beginning of our ancestor break away from troglodytes we developed the use of tools. We could use tools as weapons and this could destroy enemies who were hindering us from mating.

Human males haven't developed dimorphism within their gender compared to our ancestor the Gorilla. This is most likely do to warfare with weaponry and social bonding. My opinion is that memes can develop quickly and can override genetic selection. Globalized society has created unprecedented observation of looks and ability.

Soyboys do that with their favorite capeshit actors like chadson momoa

I have done this , I write stories and all of them have a chad best friend my MC is always a loner , loser , beta male who makes the best of his suffering where as the chad best friend lives the life of a hero.

It's like biblical stories of the noble knights, of which we are happy to give praise. Equatable to the best hunter in a tribe, he is assigned a position of power by the other males. Now, he may get all the women but atleast you don't die, which means you're still in the game.

This is extremely cucked, Chads get go fuck themselves. Fuck cucks who say they like Chad because he is "nice"

This is extremely cucked, Chads get go fuck themselves. Fuck cucks who say they like Chad because he is "nice"

This

Watching sports is fucking cope and kinda fucking gay.