Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Longest period of time i have never interacted with anyone

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
it has been 2 weeks and some days since i broke my leg and never got out of my place
Literally living off soda, biscuits, milk and pasta for a ton of time and pissing in bottles non stop
I probably will spend the rest of my time like this or i will go crazy.
Anyway, aslong as i don't have to wage slave then i am fine

Pissing in bottles sounds like a death sentence.

I am so thankful I have my own bathroom.
Do some people not have their own? I though it was mostly severely lazy retards (or injured people like OP).

it has been 2 weeks and some days since i broke my leg and never got out of my place
Literally living off soda, biscuits, milk and pasta for a ton of time and pissing in bottles non stop
I probably will spend the rest of my time like this or i will go crazy.
Anyway, aslong as i don't have to wage slave then i am fine
brutal i hope your leg heals fren :feelsaww:

i
Do some people not have their own? I though it was mostly severely lazy retards (or injured people like OP).
i share a bathroom. you come from a place of wealth. wageslaves like us dont' get that previlage.

I am unbanned my child :feelsaww: thank you for the concern
i read your super long tldr posts. you enlightened me in things. thank you for publishing your research.

During Covid I haven’t talked to anyone irl for 3 months ngl

i don't have a bathroom inside my room. it's just a one studio room. i have to go to the mosque that's near where i live if i want to take a shit.
I can believe it happens outside the Americas I guess.

They do but not everyone can afford an 1 bedroom studio for themselves.
Do you share it with someone else? In that case it’s even more disgusting to piss in bottles.

i don't have a bathroom inside my room. it's just a one studio room. i have to go to the mosque that's near where i live if i want to take a shit.
Brutal. cantevenpoopathomepill.
I can only share a bathroom with my family I could never get used to public washrooms.

Brutal. cantevenpoopathomepill.
I can only share a bathroom with my family I could never get used to public washrooms.
you will never feel really disgusted until the day you use public bathrooms on a regular basis.

the worst of it is that you don't know for sure if someone pissed on the seat of the toilet or not. even worst some fags can masturbate in public bathrooms

Then why would you piss in bottles in that case?
Never said I pissed in bottles:feelskek: I'm not OP. I just mean not everyone can afford a private bathroom, I've seen villages in my life somehow survive using just one public bathroom for everyone.

you will never feel really disgusted until the day you use public bathrooms on a regular basis.

the worst of it is that you don't know for sure if someone pissed on the seat of the toilet or not. even worst some fags can masturbate in public bathrooms
Longest I relied on public bathrooms was during a trip across the country, had to use a walmart to brush my teeth, I ended up holding it in till I got to a hotel, just drank less water and ate less. And of course airplanes I really hate those, since most don't even use water to flush.

The worst toilets though were the ones I found in the east, which were literally just holes in ground.